Thread: What Quack????

What Quack????

I've never heard Oregon's stands this quiet. Not a quack . . .
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Yup, AZ played well defensively and took advantage of a battered OU offensive line. 2 years in a row AZ has beat them Doc. 😊

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Yup, AZ played well defensively and took advantage of a battered OU offensive line. 2 years in a row AZ has beat them Doc. ��

CH3NO2
    Not battered, young. True freeman and a walk on for that line. 12 sacks in the past two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Not battered, young. True freeman and a walk on for that line. 12 sacks in the past two games.
    Didn't know that, early in the game the commentators said they had 4 offensive linemen out with injuries.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Yeah, the UofA fans were all pretty quiet until the clock ran out... funny that all the celebrating on faceyspace that I saw started with "WOW!" as if they're as surprised as the rest of us.

Going to be away from the computer tomorrow as ASU plays SC as I know how that one typically ends.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Yeah, the UofA fans were all pretty quiet until the clock ran out... funny that all the celebrating on faceyspace that I saw started with "WOW!" as if they're as surprised as the rest of us.

Going to be away from the computer tomorrow as ASU plays SC as I know how that one typically ends.
    Hey, we have beat them 2 years in a row, it's our national championship. 😀

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2