Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCSC 66th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta- Pictures

www.hotboat.com is proud to have sponsored the 66th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta over the weekend, in Parker,Az. At this point I know it sounds a little cliche, but this is another great event that every boater should attend at least once. The comradery between racers and spectators alike is absolutely amazing. From entire motors being loaned out to simply helping someone back down the ramp, boating aside, you cant help but to smile. Being surrounded by so much negativity in the media today it is great to see people coming together and helping one another. The racing was almost non-stop from sun up till sun down and with the exception of a few crashes (thankfully all are okay) the weekend went off without a hitch. The weather was perfect high 70's to low 80's all weekend, no wind and the smell of race gas in the air. The Finals on Saturday were action packed and it was some of the closest boat racing I have ever witnessed. Aside from a few smaller classes, every class was very well represented, making for heart-pounding side by side action. In my experience stories are quintessentially told through a minimal number of words and the maximal number of pictures/videos so I hope you enjoy.

Big thanks to k-034, GN24,298, Team Skelton, Ps/ss-55 and Mr. Kenner, Mike Q in the 30 STV and anyone else I am forgetting that allowed us to run cameras on their boats.

Enjoy,

Gothalos

Last edited by GotHalos; 11-26-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Last edited by GotHalos; 11-26-2012 at 03:24 PM.

More pics to come! If there are any requests feel free to post.