Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Desert Storm 2015

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Where's the best place to stay and can you walk around or do you have to drive a car.
    Jim, if you come out I'll make room in my boat for you and the wife. Right now I have 10 boats going but we all know that will change. Oh And we're spectators so the passengers will be drinking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Jim,

You and Terri are certainly welcome on our boat in the spectator floatilla if I don't run the PR this year.......looks like my partner may be leaving me high and dry :

In any case we can find a place for you guys........get a room at the Nautical, that's where you'll want to be for the all the festivities!!!

Send me a PM and we can work out the details
    P65k

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Jim, check out a Inferno Suite at The Heat Hotel.

Just don't stay in #6. I stayed there this weekend.

And no, that's not why. The water never gets hot

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Jim,

You and Terri are certainly welcome on our boat in the spectator floatilla if I don't run the PR this year.......looks like my partner may be leaving me high and dry :

In any case we can find a place for you guys........get a room at the Nautical, that's where you'll want to be for the all the festivities!!!

Send me a PM and we can work out the details
    P65k
    Hold on. Don't get your panties in a wad. Lol. I haven't committed to anything yet. It's still so early I'm not even sure if I can make it out for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Hold on. Don't get your panties in a wad. Lol. I haven't committed to anything yet. It's still so early I'm not even sure if I can make it out for it yet.
    What makes you think I was talking about you

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Thanks for the invite guys,...................... even though we've been to Havasu, (a couple years ago) we've never been to DS and I know it's like our Shootout, it's the event to make if you're heading out West.
    If not 2015, then 2016, we'll be in the middle of setting up the LOTO place to get ready for Summer, might be difficult to make it next Spring, I want the new place to be all set-up before Summer so we can hopefully boat problem free.
    I'll see how things go the next few weeks and then see if we can pull the trigger for the next DS, thanks again, we appreciate it,................................. boaters are so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Hope they bring back the traditional start to card stop one.

CH3NO2
    Sorry, but the new format is not going anywhere. Feedback from participants in the poker run favored the new format and without it I am not sure Jim can get all the permits needed for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Sorry, but the new format is not going anywhere. Feedback from participants in the poker run favored the new format and without it I am not sure Jim can get all the permits needed for the event.
    Yea, I'm not surprised. That was my favorite part of the event since the Shootout is dependent on good water conditions.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2