Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasuing View Post
    If they wanted to have some real fun they would have run out to the Coronado Islands and around.
    That would've been fun! Do you know how far they are? Although, the water was so rough it would've been hard.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Congrats to your friend, hopefully it paid for some of the gas he burned up, always great day on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Congrats to your friend, hopefully it paid for some of the gas he burned up, always great day on the water.
    Thanks! He's a sweetie he also paid for my entire weekend of fun.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thanks for the coverage and pics Eli Glad you had a good time, I mean once you got back inside and away from that big scary ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Taboma View Post
    Thanks for the coverage and pics Eli Glad you had a good time, I mean once you got back inside and away from that big scary ocean
    You're welcome! I sound like such a chicken, but keep in mind we were in T's small boat so I think it's 24-25 feet and the waves were 6-8 feet and my 5 foot body was bouncing all over the seat bc I can't reach the floor for stability. but I'm the crazy lady who will scream through it and then ask to do it again. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

To answer Eli's question, the Coronado Islands (there are four of them) about 18-19 miles west of San Diego Bay. Back in the day when there was real offshore racing, we'd leave San Diego, head north to Oceanside, make a U-turn and race back to Sand Diego, then turn to the west and head to the Coronados, around the back side of the islands and back to San Diego. Last time I was there the swells on the backside of the islands were running 12-feet. It was slow going for about 8 to 10 miles until we could back into a following sea condition. Nice scenery and good fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Havasuing View Post
    To answer Eli's question, the Coronado Islands (there are four of them) about 18-19 miles west of San Diego Bay. Back in the day when there was real offshore racing, we'd leave San Diego, head north to Oceanside, make a U-turn and race back to Sand Diego, then turn to the west and head to the Coronados, around the back side of the islands and back to San Diego. Last time I was there the swells on the backside of the islands were running 12-feet. It was slow going for about 8 to 10 miles until we could back into a following sea condition. Nice scenery and good fishing.
    Thank you!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Here's the map from this weekend.

Attachment 46644

Attachment 46645

Attachment 46646

Sent from my Bat Cave

So you were the navigator...........guys don't need directions..................lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    So you were the navigator...........guys don't need directions..................lmao.
    No way! I didn't want us going off course and I'm very directionally challenged. Oy reason why I knew which way was north or south was the land mass close by. I find it so impressive that you guys can navigate without street signs so well. I have trouble with street signs and a navigation in my car. On water I'm a mess. But, I'm fantastic at taking directions.

Sent from my Bat Cave