Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    Class act of professional athletes these days. No drama, no look at me , no tabloid bs. Hate the Yankees and what they make of the sport. Jeter is a one of a kind. He is baseball.
    I agree 100%. I'll bet his 20 year career with the Yankees just flew by without all that drama...

I never thought I would see someone top a crippled Kurt Gibson's 3-2, 2 outs, walk off homer in the '88 WS in his only appearance in the series . But Jeter did it.
    Last edited by gn7; 09-26-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I never thought I would see someone top a crippled Kurt Gibson's 3-2, 2 outs, walk off homer in the '88 WS in his only appearance in the series . But Jeter did it.
    I remember Gibson hitting that homer, that was a memorable one also.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa there. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.......

what a coincidence Gibby gets fired when Jeter gets a incredible hit. i was a dodger fan when they were in Brooklyn Jeter was great for the game a real class act still have to go with Gibby's home run. jeter will be in Cooperstown on the first ballot

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa there. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.......
    Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    what a coincidence Gibby gets fired when Jeter gets a incredible hit. i was a dodger fan when they were in Brooklyn Jeter was great for the game a real class act still have to go with Gibby's home run. jeter will be in Cooperstown on the first ballot
    OK, maybe I got hung up in the moment.