A little LOTO PC action

Just a small taste of the Party Cove at LOTO.

Very cool video Joey, thanks for posting.

One of the things I noticed when I was there last year is the absence of tats and boob jobs. You'll notice the same in this video.

As compared to similar video's taken at the lake or rivers out here, major departure as far as those two items go.

Interesting. I'm not sure what it means, but its interesting

Ok...........I want to go now!!!!

If you want to see more..................get on youtube and search anything with Lake Ozarks party cove or party cove lake ozarks, you'll find lots of stuff.

Or google Lake Ozark party cove and you'll see some more, maybe even see us.

that was good!
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Very cool video Joey, thanks for posting.

One of the things I noticed when I was there last year is the absence of tats and boob jobs. You'll notice the same in this video.

As compared to similar video's taken at the lake or rivers out here, major departure as far as those two items go.

Interesting. I'm not sure what it means, but its interesting
    I don't know what you were looking at ... But, I saw a lot of tats in that video...no obvious silicone though that's for sure.

Looks like E got a taste of our Midwest hospitality too, she's hooked now, she'll be back, nice pics E, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Looks like E got a taste of our Midwest hospitality too, she's hooked now, she'll be back, nice pics E, thanks.
    I will be back. It's a beautiful lake, the people are so nice, the boats are impressive and the hotels are lovely. Even the local restaurants have great food, service and really complimentary owners. To say I was impressed and had fun was a understatement. The panoramic pic was the view from our room.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thanks for posting Eli. That first pic of the silver cat with "Phantom", that's a cool paint job.