Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Hate this time of year

You know the time of year when boating is starting to slow down, the kids are back in school and the days behind the desk get longer because there is less boating content... Hurry up DS 2015 and get here already... Ugh!

Btw, the Ashley Madison joke on Vic is priceless...
    Last edited by She's Mine; 09-23-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Come a little East, we'll get out on some big water, here's New Years Day..................but I understand.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BEST TIME OF YEAR FOR BOATING!!!! The kids are in school, kids sports are kicking in and most think boating season is over,,,,,,,guess what,,,,,, boating season is never over in Havasu. The Lake is the best in Sept and Oct.!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    BEST TIME OF YEAR FOR BOATING!!!! The kids are in school, kids sports are kicking in and most think boating season is over,,,,,,,guess what,,,,,, boating season is never over in Havasu. The Lake is the best in Sept and Oct.!
    You are so right about Sept, Oct and even Nov being the best boating months at Havasu. Plus you get some regattas, boat drags, PWC championships and monster bash during this time.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Hey hey hey!!! The river is closed til Desert Storm! Nothing to see here, please move along.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    You guys are so right... I am usually boating up until by birthday in November then a couple of times here and there until Spring Break. But this winter I have to repair everything that broke this summer. First time this has happened so I guess I could say I'm lucky but I sure don't feel lucky... lol

I'll be back out before the craziness starts back up next spring to enjoy the peace and quiet of out beautiful lake. Just will take a little time.

And for those of us that run in the ocean with smaller boats, December and January are perfect times to run to Catalina. Just wait for the Santa Ana winds to start blowing and the ocean will flatten out and make for a nice trip. Made it several times in my old 25' Shockwave Tremor.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Lets see some pictures, we've only been to Cali once so we want to see some more scenery, I went to a conference in Newport Beach about ten years ago and I drugged Terri along, it was beautiful, but I can get three times the house for the same money in the Midwest.........OUCH