Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lake Mohave Pictures

Our group launched out of Cottonwood Cove and went north. The goal was to see the Hoover Dam, but once you pass Willow Beach, access is restricted to vessels with 65 hp or less from Labor Day to Memorial. Oh well, next year. I had never been north of Cottonwood Cove prior to this past weekend. The scenery up there is gorgeous! I had so much fun water skiing through that area and can't wait to go back!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Cool pics thank you for postin. That SUP guy looks familiar LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Cool pics thank you for postin. That SUP guy looks familiar LOL.
    I saw a few SUP riders near Willow Beach and thought maybe Grads put on a regatta.

Great pics. I have never been above Cottonwood Cove either. Normally just launch out of Katherines.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Great pics. I have never been above Cottonwood Cove either. Normally just launch out of Katherines.
    Thank you. It's a pretty cool place. Years ago, I stopped there to buy more ice, but this was my 1st time launching there. The drive into CW, involves a long steep decent. Pretty easy to cook the trailer brakes/hubs. We lost two bearing buddy caps and had grease everywhere. One of the guys in our group said that this is a common issue.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Thank you. It's a pretty cool place. Years ago, I stopped there to buy more ice, but this was my 1st time launching there. The drive into CW, involves a long steep decent. Pretty easy to cook the trailer brakes/hubs. We lost two bearing buddy caps and had grease everywhere. One of the guys in our group said that this is a common issue.
    Did you guys stay out on the water or sleep in Searchlight.
    I hear Searchlight is expanding a bit and getting bigger?

Cool pics NGE!
    Wish I lived closer and could get in with a group of boaters like some of you guys.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Did you guys stay out on the water or sleep in Searchlight.
    I hear Searchlight is expanding a bit and getting bigger?
    No we all stayed in Mohave Valley so we just drove up for the day. We were on the water by 10 am and pulled off around 7pm. It was a 70 mile trip (one way). Some in our group stayed in Laughlin, so the drive was cut in half for them.

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon