Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    started the motor today fired right up. only things left are final adjustment on cavitation plates, run the motor and adjust timeing and valves when hot then install the interior. the left tank is not reading but I only put in 7 gallons don't know if its stuck from sitting so long but that will be easy and not a major issue. won't be long now
    Very cool boat! Do you have any pictures of her with the interior in or better pic of the windshield?

Who made the tanks? If so, IMCO installs a short sender in their tanks in order to make the driver think they have less fuel (less likely to run out). I don't think they're set a whole 7 gallons high, but who knows, many tanks are built different.

no pictures of the interior in the boat or of the windshield. the windshield was done by finney' s plastics and powder coating here in havasu the old one was shot. by the end of next week i should have photos of everything hopefully on the water. if the sending unit isn't working i think it will be a tank removal to get it out(this winter). i'll put more gas in it first. I don't know who made the tanks, i think by 84 sanger was using the aluminum tanks that are in it. I put 15 gallons in the right side and it showed 1/2 full.

The motor was run, valves adjusted and timing set everything appears to be ok . (rear sear needs minor mods to clear velvet drive) the boat is at home. Dave offered to take the boat out with me before all the interior is in to check for any issues which we'll do next Sunday hopefully, in laws will be here this week so there would not have been any boating Todd also wants to go out to pull spark plugs to check if jets need to be changed. I'm hoping to be at Parker Oct. Candace i have all that wire left over I think chris said he could use it to rewire a boat, anyways it's yours if you want it.