Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

"Be a Part of Topock66 Spa & Resort"

Did anyone see this on Facebook yesterday?

Im thinking about possible purchasing one of the packages. Anyone else thinking about buying one?
    The link explains a lot more.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...k66-spa-resort

Topock66 is a Historic Outpost located on the Colorado River and Route 66 at the Western edge of Arizona. From The Grapes of Wrath to Easy Rider, our little town has been synonymous with Route 66 and the Colorado River for over fifty years.

Chet Hitt purchased the old Topock Marina more than ten years ago when his vacation home was threatened by developers. From the beginning, he had big plans for the place which included a beautiful hotel and restaurant / bar. He tore the old ramshackle building down a couple of years ago and immediately ran into red tape and permitting issues with the Federal Government. He was only able to begin construction of the project if he put the Hotel portion on hold while we re-engineered the property. The NEW Topock66 Restaurant / Bar / Entertainment Complex was opened just over a year ago, and we are now ready to proceed on the rest of the project.

By reinvesting profits from the first phase, we have increased our equity and decreased the amount that our bank needs to fund the project from six million to one million dollars. This is where we need your help.

We thought about bringing in more investors, but when Chet came across this “Crowdfunding” thing, he got really excited. What better way to raise the funds than to give our customers the opportunity to get a real value and some cool perks for helping us with their contributions?

We are breaking our one million dollar ($1,000,000) goal down into three campaigns to make our goals more attainable, as well as to provide for more participation from our guests and friends.

This first Campaign's goal is to raise two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) which will pay for plans, permits and fees and get us closer to the amount the bank needs to fund the rest of the project.

I'm going to look at this now. I love that place.

That first phase had to be a costly one, many many delays, but must be doing well if this is correct ...love the new place and Chet always seems to come through with the funds, looks like a good plan.

Yeah....might be interesting if it was some kind of a lifetime deal
    Last edited by HB Vic; 09-10-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

You might PM Mrs K-034, they are partly sponsored for their race boat by Rt 66.

CH3NO2
    Last edited by HB Vic; 09-10-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    CH3NO2

Please do not post hearsay. Even if you had bad transaction, this is not the place to air it.

Do your own research on this project or whatever it is that's being offered/advertised and make an informed decision.

Please do not post these types of responses here. They will be deleted.

Thanks.
    HB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 09-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks, Vic!! I can honestly say, NOTHING that Chet does is shady. Everything is up front and honest. I think this is awesome, what he's doing. I'd make the investment. And just so y'all know, I don't say this because they are a sponsor, I wouldn't allow a "shady" sponsor on our team. We are all like a family in this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so its clear, we are wondering what a "Founder in the VIP riverclub is"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Yeah....might be interesting if it was some kind of a lifetime deal
    I have never been but would love to give it a shot and have heard great things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Just so its clear, we are wondering what a "Founder in the VIP riverclub is"

I have never been but would love to give it a shot and have heard great things about it.
    Founder would be lifetime member as a VIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Do your own research on this project or whatever it is that's being offered/advertised and make an informed decision.
    Now you sound like my broker any time that I talk to him about penny stocks.