Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Read post #6.
    Especially about the hearsay part.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    If you are interested in Penny Stocks you might as well just fund Chet for this deal. Much less risky
    I've ridden one over the last year from $0.09 all the way up to $0.30. Made whole on my original investment and now letting profits ride. It goes all over the place but in the long run, I should be even better. Feel free to look up DEJ.

At the same time, I've played the Biotechs going into FDA approvals and other Binary events. I've woken up in the morning being down 80%. That was CLSN. Bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Especially about the hearsay part.

I've ridden one over the last year from $0.09 all the way up to $0.30. Made whole on my original investment and now letting profits ride. It goes all over the place but in the long run, I should be even better. Feel free to look up DEJ.

At the same time, I've played the Biotechs going into FDA approvals and other Binary events. I've woken up in the morning being down 80%. That was CLSN. Bastards!
    The problem I see with most penny stocks is "Pump and Dump"........the big swings all seem to happen just before you get in and just before you get out (on the way down)................I got on someone's email list once and I see this shit all the time with the big hype emails, the price having gone up 200% in the last few days with a fantastic story and a target that is somewhere near $2....then you follow it for a couple more days, see HUGE volume and then it comes crashing down faster than a Lead Zeppelin and is worth nothing before you can hit the sell button........like you said pretty much all happens in the blink of an eye

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

From Facebook...

The VIP RiverClub will be a private, members only Club currently planned with an outside deck overlooking the pool. The Club will have its own bar and servers and there will be special "Members Only" events, benefits and perks as we progress. The benefits will keep changing and expanding to keep the Members coming back year after year.

The $500 RiverClub Founder package includes a 1-year RIverClub Membership, but also designation for life as a "Founder" with your name engraved on the RiverClub Founder's Wall as well as the 2-nights, shirt and hat mentioned in the package.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    From Facebook...

The VIP RiverClub will be a private, members only Club currently planned with an outside deck overlooking the pool. The Club will have its own bar and servers and there will be special "Members Only" events, benefits and perks as we progress. The benefits will keep changing and expanding to keep the Members coming back year after year.

The $500 RiverClub Founder package includes a 1-year RIverClub Membership, but also designation for life as a "Founder" with your name engraved on the RiverClub Founder's Wall as well as the 2-nights, shirt and hat mentioned in the package.
    Ah Hah.....so it'a not a lifetime memberhip in the club........hey Mrs K034....see if you can work that out for the HB group please......I'd be in for sure and probably a bunch from here would be too

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Ah Hah.....so it'a not a lifetime memberhip in the club........hey Mrs K034....see if you can work that out for the HB group please......I'd be in for sure and probably a bunch from here would be too
    Hell yah I would....
    Im thinking a little PR is in need....Hotboat, are you going to Parker this weekend? May want to make a detour!

I have a meeting with Chet tonight, I'll see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I have a meeting with Chet tonight, I'll see what I can do.

Cool......he might be able to raise some good dough that way.

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

The problem I see with most penny stocks is "Pump and Dump"........the big swings all seem to happen just before you get in and just before you get out (on the way down)................I got on someone's email list once and I see this shit all the time with the big hype emails, the price having gone up 200% in the last few days with a fantastic story and a target that is somewhere near $2....then you follow it for a couple more days, see HUGE volume and then it comes crashing down faster than a Lead Zeppelin and is worth nothing before you can hit the sell button........like you said pretty much all happens in the blink of an eye
    I agree my BIL has a company that is receivership and they are still pumping the stock. It is crazy the shit these people pull. And get away with it.

Ok, so we'll know more about this today. They are having a meeting about your ideas and a few more ideas. Chris had a great idea to have an annual founders party with perks and benefits. So, I'll have more information tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Ok, so we'll know more about this today. They are having a meeting about your ideas and a few more ideas. Chris had a great idea to have an annual founders party with perks and benefits. So, I'll have more information tonight.
    That sounds really cool.
    Like a yearly founders Regatta! lol