Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There is a good story behind that boat. The owner/driver is on the deck.

Really, I'd love to hear this story.

Its a derogatory term. Makes some people feel better when they use it.
    It's typed with love. That makes a difference!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    It's typed with love. That makes a difference!
    I'll accept that

I'll accept that
    DCB has come a very long way from the beginning and Dave worked his ass off to get there. Have talked to him a few different times and he was nice as could be, even knowing who I was, and said he enjoyed the banter in regards to the black socks, the channel boats, and the DCLB stuff. Glad to see he was there and looking pretty good.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

I'll accept that
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    DCB has come a very long way from the beginning and Dave worked his ass off to get there. Have talked to him a few different times and he was nice as could be, even knowing who I was, and said he enjoyed the banter in regards to the black socks, the channel boats, and the DCLB stuff. Glad to see he was there and looking pretty good.
    👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

Few more pics from last night. The teal/purple is the first DCB I owned. Ordered it brand new back in 1996. Extreme 24' with a 502. Great boat. Love seeing it at the Regatta's. And its for sale. DCB doesn't mess around with its door prizes. First class all the way!!

Attachment 46607Attachment 46617Attachment 46618Attachment 46619Attachment 46608Attachment 46609Attachment 46610Attachment 46611Attachment 46612Attachment 46613Attachment 46614Attachment 46615Attachment 46616
    Good times this weekend Vic. I'm surprised you managed two full nights in Havasu. Lol. Im guessing you bailed early Sunday??

There is a good story behind that boat. The owner/driver is on the deck.
    Summer...

Quote Originally Posted by FireBall View Post
    Good times this weekend Vic. I'm surprised you managed two full nights in Havasu. Lol. Im guessing you bailed early Sunday??
    We had a blast!! Thank you for helping out with the boat, appreciate it. I could have spent another night easily, but yeah left early Sunday to take the boat back to Parker and head home. Good times for sure!!

Kind of a bad experience at the Marina. Sat night when we checked on the boat, the two old guys at the guard shack were cool when I asked if I could leave the boat there for the night. They said yeah no problem at all. Very nice guys.

Sunday am when I went to pick it up, this old crotchety guy was all up in my ass over it. "you can't leave your boat here, blah blah blah". Yeah well its already been left here so now what? You gotta pay another $20 to get it. Hahaha. Okay crotchety old guy, here's your $20 have a great day.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 09-29-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Thank you for sharing your pictures. It's nice to see a boat mfg put on an cool event for their customers and vendors to enjoy! Was there a helicopter out for aerial photos?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Thank you for sharing your pictures. It's nice to see a boat mfg put on an cool event for their customers and vendors to enjoy! Was there a helicopter out for aerial photos?
    Yes. DCB paid the helo to take running shots of each and every boat. They had boats line up at the end of the channel and leave one at a time. Every boat that wanted aerial photos was able to get then. Tom Pink Taco was in the helo taking the pics.