Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Contemplating on my Apple stock and whether to hold or sell through tomorrow's announcement.
    The stock typically drops after a big announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    The stock typically drops after a big announcement.
    Not necessarily. It ran up 15% between the 4 announcement and the product delivery. Just been looking at many charts today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Not necessarily. It ran up 15% between the 4 announcement and the product delivery. Just been looking at many charts today.
    Different time.......Android was still in its infancy and the iPad was also announced at the same time as the 4, which was earth shattering at the time if I remember correctly.

Hard to remember but I think I'm close but hey I have trouble remembering what I ate for dinner last night so this could be wrong too :d

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

I'm ready for a new phone and am waiting to near what Vic says...loo

I have been happy with my last 2 Motorola's but I am eying either the iphone6 or Samsung s5

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    I'm ready for a new phone and am waiting to near what Vic says...loo

I have been happy with my last 2 Motorola's but I am eying either the iphone6 or Samsung s5

I'll let everyone know. I do know no way I could ever go back to Droid. A few of my people have them and they're such a pain to set up, let alone try to send a text. It would be like going back to a regular calculator vs RPN, no way in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    I'll let everyone know. I do know no way I could ever go back to Droid. A few of my people have them and they're such a pain to set up, let alone try to send a text. It would be like going back to a regular calculator vs RPN, no way in hell
    Just so I'm clear.....you're saying that the iPhone is to cell phones what Reverse Polish Notation is to financial calculators ?????

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Just so I'm clear.....you're saying that the iPhone is to cell phones what Reverse Polish Notation is to financial calculators ?????
    More HP vs TI, but sure, I'll take that as well

GRADS
    Already got mine.

Your shirt has no taper. But I guess that's better than a balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    You have the 5 now?

I don't think I could have dealt with a screen that small. I have been pretty happy with my rzr HD. Solid but getting a little crappy now.