Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    I'm coming from a 4s. My contract is unlimited everything... They say I'll loose that with a switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sounds like extortion. I'd tell them to pound gigabytes and get you a 6 asap. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yeah 6. Too big. Need two hands. 5S is a one hander.
    I'll take the six off your hands. Being me, I'm used to handling big things.

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    I'm coming from a 4s. My contract is unlimited everything... They say I'll loose that with a switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You'll just have to buy one retail at the Apple store. But I think they are lying to you. Only a change to your service should matter not a change to your hardware.

Hahahah.

iPhone 6

First purchaser of the iPhone 6 in Perth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mrs.K034; 09-19-2014 at 09:15 PM.

I'm disappointed in the size hahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

You'll just have to buy one retail at the Apple store. But I think they are lying to you. Only a change to your service should matter not a change to your hardware.
    Yopengo's right, they are trying to get rid of the unlimited data plans. You would have to pay full price for the phone or buy one outside a provider which is likely full price. They got us coming and going, Sucks!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm disappointed in the size hahahaah
    That's what she said!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    That's what she said!
    No she doesn't say that LOL

Ok I did not get the 6 but I did the update on my 5s and I am not liking it. Can't stand the word selection thing when I'm typing or how the pics are categorized by dates and locations. Oh yah and why the hell did I get U2 automatically downloaded on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Ok I did not get the 6 but I did the update on my 5s and I am not liking it. Can't stand the word selection thing when I'm typing or how the pics are categorized by dates and locations. Oh yah and why the hell did I get U2 automatically downloaded on the phone?
    Huh, you're the first person I have heard that doesn't like ios8. I was gonna do it Mon, maybe I'll hold off.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2