Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I officially hate this phone. Actually I hate the size. Can't reach all 4 corners with my thumb which wasn't a problem with the 5.

Fail
    That's what I've been worried about too.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    That's what I've been worried about too.

CH3NO2
    Might as well be one handing a iPod mini

Might as well be one handing a iPod mini
    If you can't do it it's going to be a laptop size compared to my hands. I'm just going to get a iPhoneS with more memory. Thanks for being the beta site, your efforts are appreciated. 👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If you can't do it it's going to be a laptop size compared to my hands. I'm just going to get a iPhoneS with more memory. Thanks for being the beta site, your efforts are appreciated. 👍

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I got my wife the 6 and waited for the 6+.

I almost canceled my order because I liked the size of her phone. I figured that I'd just wait and try the 6+. It came a few days ago and yeah it's big. I started using it and thought it was cool. Then I tried to reach up w my thumb to tap mailboxes to return to my inbox. I couldn't reach it and I have big hands.

I complained to a buddy that's a total mac geek. He said to double tap the home button wo picking it. I tried it and the screen dropped half way. It's pretty cool. I guess it's called one handed something.

I'm coming around to it now and really like it. I use it in the zoomed mode because I won't admit that I need glasses. I can actually read everything.

I haven't tried to bend it yet

Oh wow I didn't know about that. I'll have to try it when I'm "not" driving.

Oh wow I didn't know about that. I'll have to try it when I'm "not" driving.
    Here's a screen shot.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412989999.482567.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  32.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Skav View Post
    I got my wife the 6 and waited for the 6+.

I almost canceled my order because I liked the size of her phone. I figured that I'd just wait and try the 6+. It came a few days ago and yeah it's big. I started using it and thought it was cool. Then I tried to reach up w my thumb to tap mailboxes to return to my inbox. I couldn't reach it and I have big hands.

I complained to a buddy that's a total mac geek. He said to double tap the home button wo picking it. I tried it and the screen dropped half way. It's pretty cool. I guess it's called one handed something.

I'm coming around to it now and really like it. I use it in the zoomed mode because I won't admit that I need glasses. I can actually read everything.

I haven't tried to bend it yet
    Thanks! That's great to know. There would be no way I could be a lean mean texting machine of I can't use one hand

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    lean mean texting machine

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lmao 🙀💃👠💄📱📲

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I've been accused of being a texting machine. But then again I've been called worse by better LOL

And better by worse!

Whatever happened to voice text. Who uses their fingers anymore.