Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Maybe it'll take me a while to get used to it. When I'm typing all the words are changing above my letters guessing what i want to say. I like the spell check feature they had before but this word selection thing is starting to puss me off lol. Wondering if I can turn it off
    I don't like the word suggestions either. I didn't use it and after 2 days it disappeared. It is a smart phone.

It came back...almost like it was taunting me lol so try turning off the predict option under general settings -> keyboards

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 09-20-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Got it thx. Just turned it off and it's workn! Ur awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Got it thx. Just turned it off and it's workn! Ur awesome!
    You're welcome and thank you! It was annoying me too lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

So it's growing on me. Maybe I just need to get used to s normal sized phone. The 5S is small and I remember having to get used to it. And thinking about the battery, the 5S was done around 3pm without a charge. The 6 is just now needing juice. So I might be okay

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I don't like the word suggestions either. I didn't use it and after 2 days it disappeared. It is a smart phone.

It came back...almost like it was taunting me lol so try turning off the predict option under general settings -> keyboards

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Apple should let you test these 6 months bf there released or hire you for product development. :p

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Apple should let you test these 6 months bf there released or hire you for product development. :p

CH3NO2
    lol I think that's the first iPhone thing I figured out on my own...guess it was super annoying

Sent from my Bat Cave

lol I think that's the first iPhone thing I figured out on my own...guess it was super annoying

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Can you help Milk money with his 5F(flip)?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Can you help Milk money with his 5F(flip)?

CH3NO2
    Um...sure...if anyone needs tech support just call me at 888-bat-shit...a representative can help 24 hours a day.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Um...sure...if anyone needs tech support just call me at 888-bat-shit...a representative can help 24 hours a day.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lmfao!!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I called and the recording said "we are experiencing a high volume of calls..."

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2