Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You know it's gonna be hot....

.......when the AC is already coming on at 7 in the morning. Not planning on going outside this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    .......when the AC is already coming on at 7 in the morning. Not planning on going outside this afternoon.
    89 here in Havasu....but it's 49% humidity

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Are you in Havasu? It's not that bad in the I.E. My ac kicks on around 11:00am on these 99 degree days. It's a little cloudy out this morning so hopefully not as hot today.

I might actually have to use the AC in the Chevelle today. Putting the windows up sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Are you in Havasu? It's not that bad in the I.E. My ac kicks on around 11:00am on these 99 degree days. It's a little cloudy out this morning so hopefully not as hot today.
    Nope. Home in Claremont. Did not cool down enough last night. Need an attic fan to replace all the hot air at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    I might actually have to use the AC in the Chevelle today. Putting the windows up sucks.

I was considering going for a motorcycle ride but I've already nixed that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post

Car show bound?

Nope. Home in Claremont. Did not cool down enough last night. Need an attic fan to replace all the hot air at night.
    Are you in an older house? My last house was a '74 with poor insulation, single pane windows and a room addition. AC was running non stop to keep up.

I love Claremont! I'm over there twice a week riding the loop.

Car show bound?
    I wish. Home Depot, gym, then market

Are you in an older house? My last house was a '74 with poor insulation, single pane windows and a room addition. AC was running non stop to keep up.

I love Claremont! I'm over there twice a week riding the loop.
    I live just down the street from the loop. Amazing how popular that place has become.

House was built in 1982 and had all the windows replaced about seven years ago with Anlin double pane. Had some major construction about that time as well so I just need to get up in the attic and make sure everything is nice and orderly. It's about time to replace the system and all the venting as well. Will probably do that this fall when it cools down up there.

The house is ranch-style so it is too long for the main system. We need zoning. Single story.