Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loto 2015

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Loto 2015

Doc's J's "Saratoga" / "Snowy Mountain" namesake of his super V lite: http://www.saratogaresortandspa.com/...ging-packages/

Doc's Cosumel location:
    http://www.cozumel-resort.com/

Plan your LOTO 2015 trip now:
    http://www.cozumel-resort.com/

http://www.saratogaresortandspa.com/...breaking-news/

OUTERLIMITS POWERBOATS tops the V-Bottom Kilo Record with a Shocking 180.470 MPH run! Running 179.500 mph one way and 181.422 mph the other in this “Special Event” kilo run. The event put Brian Forehand and Joe Sgro on top following a 172.876 MPH run the day before. To put up these kinds of speeds in a one kilometer run is nothing short of spectacular!

Also making record breaking news was Sartoga’s own Michael “Doc” Janssen with his SV-29 Outerlimits. Driven and throttled by Brian Forehand the boat ran for a combined average speed of 100.840 MPH with a single Mercury Racing 525.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I could swear I started a LOTO 2015 thread a long time ago....ah well, this one will do

Got a room booked, but I'm not gonna say where because too many people are looking right now lol. I will say this, it isn't Camden On The Lake, the wait list is 35-40 deep right now.

Gotta work on airfare now. I sure as hell hope it isn't as hot and humid as it was a few years ago, holy batwings batman

Planning LOTO right now and I hope I can make things work.

Looking for lodging as I have not booked anything yet. If anyone has a hidden gem let me know.

I usually book something and then all the Oh! I could have got you this and that starts when I arrive.

Do not know who is rolling with me yet. But this might be a guys trip once the dust settles.

Atta boy, see you there 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VRBO and my suggestion is get a room now and if you see a all white 353 Formula yell, hey "joey"

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    VRBO and my suggestion is get a room now and if you see a all white 353 Formula yell, hey "joey"
    Are there any other discerning features we should be on the lookout for Joey?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Yell? How about a text?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Are there any other discerning features we should be on the lookout for Joey?
    You rascal.............you could look for Terri in one of her bikini's, those are usually easy to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yell? How about a text?

I'm a ol' timer, my cell only makes calls, no textie...........no camera..............me old school.

Here's a cool link for all the spots at LOTO, check it out............it's free.

http://www.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/in...aaaf08525f9949

Saturday, August 29th, 2015

** Drivers will not be having an official drivers meeting, but will be required to watch the video about the course at the time of the tech inspection”

8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Captain Ron's open for Breakfast
    8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. – Racer Registration on Cannonball Beach
    8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Safety Inspections & Class Identification
    8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - PWC Classes Run
    9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Racer Village open to public at Buccaneer Bay
    9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Vendor booths open to public at Buccaneer Bay
    10:00 a.m. - Opening Ceremony / National Anthem
    11:00 a.m. – Noon – Manufacturer Classes have priority runs
    Noon – 2:00 p.m. – Professional Classes have priority runs
    1:45 p.m. - Flying Performance
    1:55 p.m. - Drag Race
    2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Non-Professional Classes have priority runs
    2:50 p.m. - Missing Man Flyover For Mike Fiore
    4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Manufacturer/Professional Classes have priority runs
    7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - Live Entertainment with Kricket Alley on the barge at Captain Ron's
    11:00 p.m. to Close – Music with DJ Kyle at Captain Ron’s

Sunday, August 30th, 2015

** Drivers will not be having an official drivers meeting, but will be required to watch the video about the course at the time of the tech inspection”

8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Registration on Cannonball Beach
    8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Safety Inspections & Class Identification
    9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Racer Village open to the public at Buccaneer Bay
    9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Vendor Booths open to the public at Buccaneer Bay
    10:00 a.m. - National Anthem
    10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Professional Classes have priority runs
    11:00 a.m. – Noon – Manufacturer Classes have priority runs
    Noon- 1:00 p.m. – Non-Professional Classes have priority runs
    1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Professional Classes have priority runs
    1:45 p.m. – Flying Performance
    1:55 p.m. - Drag Race
    2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Open for final runs
    4:00 p.m. - Awards Ceremony and Shootout