Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I've got a buddy in PV when you're ready to go fishing. He's got a charter service. Fishes a dual outboard panga mostly, but does have access to the bigger sportfishers if that's the route you want to go. I'm dying to go down and wet some lines with him again. Was the captain of the boat for years before we moved it to San Carlos.
    Sounds awesome! Im not married to a big sport fisher. I just want to hook up on a big 100lb-200lb+ yellow Fin! That is one of my bucket list items!
    Something along these lines...
    Name:  tuna.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  132.7 KB

Name:  10312472_715411498509746_238434858126638335_n.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  71.0 KB

I don't know if they have any as small as you're looking for down there. We'd knock down 250 lb'ers on a regular basis. Lots of big cows. Captain Danny is on the right in the pic and he's every bit of 5'10.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

That's what I am talking about!!! Drop the girl off at an all inclusive resort and head out!
    I need to make this happen!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    ^^^ Imagine that while in a ocean kayak!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

That's what I am talking about!!! Drop the girl off at an all inclusive resort and head out!
    I need to make this happen!!!
    Let me know when you want to go. We always had a great time down there in the fall and on into the new year. Nothing like sitting in the pool January 3rd watching planes take off and getting ready to head to the airport. They really don't have a winter down there per se.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Yeah, tuna wouldn't be as bad as they don't tend to try and jump in the boat with you, not to mention, they don't have a big sharp pointed thing at the end of their face either. That's the bad part. Pretty much every local I've ever fished with in Mexico has a big scar or 2 from the bacterial infection that comes from scraping against the sharp end of a billfish.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Would be fun but you may end up like "The old man and the Sea"
    Pulled 100+ miles off shore! May want a small trolling motor on the Kayak in that case haha

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Would be fun but you may end up like "The old man and the Sea"Pulled 100+ miles off shore! May want a small trolling motor on the Kayak in that case haha
    thats what im counting on when i get to be about 70
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 09-05-2014 at 03:27 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Name:  10312472_715411498509746_238434858126638335_n.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  71.0 KB

I don't know if they have any as small as you're looking for down there. We'd knock down 250 lb'ers on a regular basis. Lots of big cows. Captain Danny is on the right in the pic and he's every bit of 5'10.
    Is that a big chunk missing on your shin?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.........I know you've fished for a lifetime, but please tell me you've hooked a 200lb Yellowfin on a boat. If not..... You may, just may, change your mind.....Just say'in...

Quote Originally Posted by steve d View Post
    Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.........I know you've fished for a lifetime, but please tell me you've hooked a 200lb Yellowfin on a boat. If not..... You may, just may, change your mind.....Just say'in...
    I hear when you hook up on one, you can be at the rail fighting it for a couple hours!