Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    After seeing all these boats, I think we need to move HBOTM over to the sandbar section lol
    No shit. The woodwork cut loose here that's for sure.

Lets see more please

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I thought we might see a picture of you changing a tire on that thing

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
    Thanks Bruce- you are one of the very few people thats been on both!

UD

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Thanks Bruce- you are one of the very few people thats been on both!

UD
    AND behind the helm?

SOrry for almost breaking the 21 in half at Pyramid with my lack of trim skills...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

She's a tough ole gal.

It takes a while to get used to foot throttle and foot trim as well as the personality of the boat.

It's like getting to carnegie hall.

Practice man...practice....

UD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    right click, save as...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    That's cool, is it commercial or for fun?

CH3NO2
    Both, my wife and I enjoy being on the water. It's just the two of us on a 32 ft boat. Between the weather, rough seas, and trying to keep whale, sea lions, and seal from going thru your net, it can really get the blood flowing. One needs a limited entry permit to sell the salmon. Currently, a permit for our area is selling for $240k.

Quote Originally Posted by FrznJim View Post
    Both, my wife and I enjoy being on the water. It's just the two of us on a 32 ft boat. Between the weather, rough seas, and trying to keep whale, sea lions, and seal from going thru your net, it can really get the blood flowing. One needs a limited entry permit to sell the salmon. Currently, a permit for our area is selling for $240k.
    Nice boats. Agreed one can't have too many as they all have strengths and weaknesses.

Im guessing that license doesn't apply to native americans, and that you are likely quite limited to what you can haul in as an individual.

In Alaska in the 90's it was something like 5 a day and without a license vs "natives" 50 a day plus I could not use a net and they could

UD

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Nice boats. Agreed one can't have too many as they all have strengths and weaknesses.

Im guessing that license doesn't apply to native americans, and that you are likely quite limited to what you can haul in as an individual.

In Alaska in the 90's it was something like 5 a day and without a license vs "natives" 50 a day plus I could not use a net and they could

UD
    You have some great boats too! That Lavey looks way over the top, literally and figuratively.

In our area, the Alaska natives are allowed to fish for special village celebrations, several times during the season. Alaskan residents can subsistence fish via drift gilnet (usually like 30 fish per a family of two) but many natives hold limited entry permits, many grandfathered in years ago. They are some of the best fisherman as they have been fishing all of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by FrznJim View Post
    Wow, that would require catching/selling a lot of salmon to offset 240K.
    Looks like you and wife are living the dream though.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2