Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Still a long way to go and miss her a lot already

I hear yah. I felt the same way about Kim when I was in Europe for 3 weeks...

Mrs D should be landing within the hour? :

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Mrs D should be landing within the hour? :

CH3NO2
    Not until about 3:30 our time and that's just to Hong Kong, then she has another 5 hour leg to Singapore.

Unforgiven
    Grads, she just sent me an email..she asks:
    Eddie and Shannon,
    Can you keep an eye on grads, you know how he gets when I'm not home. Can you make sure he doesn't bring the sheep into the bed room like he did last time? Please keep him out of my underwear, it was too much work getting the stains out. Also, can you remind him to change the batteries out on the toys I have in the dresser? He wore those out last time I was out of town..
    I know it's alot to ask but last time I trusted Napanutt to keep an eye out...well, you know the story about the sheep...I know your very busy at work but try to keep him in line.
    ps..Grads told you I was going on a business trip, but I'm really going on vacation..

I'll bring you back a shirt...See you soon...Kate

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Not until about 3:30 our time and that's just to Hong Kong, then she has another 5 hour leg to Singapore.
    Damn, that's a long flight. Hope she has the weekend to adjust for the jet lag.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Eddie and Shannon,
    Can you keep an eye on grads, you know how he gets when I'm not home. Can you make sure he doesn't bring the sheep into the bed room like he did last time? Please keep him out of my underwear, it was too much work getting the stains out. Also, can you remind him to change the batteries out on the toys I have in the dresser? He wore those out last time I was out of town..
    I know it's alot to ask but last time I trusted Napanutt to keep an eye out...well, you know the story about the sheep...I know your very busy at work but try to keep him in line.
    ps..Grads told you I was going on a business trip, but I'm really going on vacation..

I don't believe this. I'm sure she knows how to spell, and when to use you're vs your.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    I don't believe this. I'm sure she knows how to spell, and when to use you're vs your.
    Vic, your/you're getting on your anal kick about spelling again..give her a break, she's e-mailing from the plane..and I'm sure she has already starting drinking...beside..who wouldn't believe a story about grads and Napanut and some sheep/... we've already seen Grads in Kates Underwear and sporting some toys...

Eddie and Shannon,

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    She also knows it was a goat, not a sheep.

.beside..who wouldn't believe a story about grads and Napanut and some sheep/
    How did I get involved with Grads' gayness anyway?

Sorry Mrs D, I didn't expect all the family secrets to come out.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2