Church Mouse hangout.

Bass Lake/Millers Landing Show
    A few years before Chris passed away we would all get together in September on the falls sandbar for one last v-drive ride before winter would hit. 2 years ago he and I decided to see if the folks at Millers Landing would be interested in allowing us to hangout there for the day. They were more than happy and welcomed us with open arms. Sadly we only did it 1 time and Chris was gone less that a year later. Well, Millers Landing is trying to keep it going, but without Chris yelling it from the mountain tops it going to be hard to get the word out. So I'm going to shout it out from Corona Ca.
    SEPTEMBER 27! CHRIS "CHURCH MOUSE" BLEVENS END OF SUMMER V-DRIVE HANGOUT AT MILLERS LANDING ON BEAUTIFUL BASS LAKE.
    This time of year the law is long gone, pretty much run what you want as loud as you want.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Oath Keeper

Chris' dad Don passed away last week. He was the owner if Blevens Boats back in the 60's. All wood flat bottoms. Fancy Pants, Panic, Glory Bound are to name a few.

Oath Keeper

I am planning on being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Even if it is just a few, keep it going, post pics... Keep the event going....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Chris' dad Don passed away last week. He was the owner if Blevens Boats back in the 60's. All wood flat bottoms. Fancy Pants, Panic, Glory Bound are to name a few.

Oath Keeper
    Very sad! RIP Don. I have such wonderful family memories at Bass Lake used to go every summer as a kid and young adult to visit my Nana Kattie. Haven't been in a few years but will always have a special.place in my heart for Bass Lake. Loved Miller's Landing for the ice cream and the forks for great burgers.

Wendi
    Definitely as 2 mm a said keep this event going!