Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Haven't made this event yet... but looks like I will this year!
    You really should!! It's a great event.. And an amazing crowd to hang out with!! We usually set the boat and then wonder around and just talk to everyone, and usually make a ton of new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    You really should!! It's a great event.. And an amazing crowd to hang out with!! We usually set the boat and then wonder around and just talk to everyone, and usually make a ton of new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been to the Needles show a few times and always had a good time, figure this is similar to that ..... I have a vdrive flat that I've been trying to get together for one of these events, thought it would be on the water months ago but now I'm hoping for Feb. ...... I may have underestimated the time and $

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    I've been to the Needles show a few times and always had a good time.
    When you get the boat done, you'll need to stay for the week and break that thing in. Many of these shows are just a single day of a week long river vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    When you get the boat done, you'll need to stay for the week and break that thing in. Many of these shows are just a single day of a week long river vacation.
    Really looking forward to doing that..... being on the water on a week day with some of these other boats is gonna be pretty cool!

i hope my boats ready sounds like a good time