Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    No more pics of plants? Flowers? Landscapes? Maybe some ducks and bunnies?
    Nope just that one. I will look for more for you though. Maybe some cute little fishies LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Took what, out of where?
    The boat on the water! Duh!! Lol.

I wasn't out much during the day, but t sure seemed light last weekend. Even quite a few open spots on the water at Riverland. Economy or kids back in school?

Make fun of Vic for pics of flowers but its evident the desert got a lot of rain this summer. I drove through Ocotillo Wells Sunday and the place is green. I mean everything is green, green grass all over the place, the ocotillo cacti are super dark green and heavy, some are even blooming.....
    Looks more like March and not end of August after 5 months of 100+ weather.
    Ok, carry on
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Make fun of Vic for pics of flowers but its evident the desert got a lot of rain this summer.
    Making fun of Vic has nothing to do with the flowers, but the location of said flower pics... One certainly wouldn't expect to find Ansel Adams material in a thread titled "Parker Labor Day Weekend" on a forum called Hotboat. Oh how the parties have changed.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Making fun of Vic has nothing to do with the flowers, but the location of said flower pics... One certainly wouldn't expect to find Ansel Adams material in a thread titled "Parker Labor Day Weekend" on a forum called Hotboat. Oh how the parties have changed.
    Funny how one picture of a cactus flower (200' from the river) could ruffle someone's feathers.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Funny how one picture of a cactus flower (200' from the river) could ruffle someone's feathers.
    Jordy doesn't have feathers..he's more like a rattlesnake...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Nah, not ruffled, it happens. Was at a birthday party with a bunch of biker friends the other day, that happened to be for one of their kids. Gone were the naked chicks in the pool, the drunken shenanigans... in was the snow cone machine, toys everywhere, and a shit ton of kids running amok. Oh, how the times have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Jordy doesn't have feathers..he's more like a rattlesnake...
    Hey now, Dia doesn't appreciate that kind of talk. Those are her shoes you're making disparaging remarks about.

Unforgiven
    [QUOTE=jordy;125352]Nah, not ruffled, it happens. Was at a birthday party with a bunch of biker friends the other day, that happened to be for one of their kids. Gone were the naked chicks in the pool, the drunken shenanigans... in was the snow cone machine, toys everywhere, and a shit ton of kids running amok. Oh, how the times have changed.

How many of those kids are yours? Or did any of them look anything like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

How many of those kids are yours? Or did any of them look anything like you?
    None, and no. Empty mailbox this June again, thank God.