Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'm not allowed to mention the persons name so I will refer to them as "the poster formerly known as".
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
    Your right, tell everyone it's closed
    I agree with you Bill........it can be a "Shithole" but that's typically only when the boat-less 49er fans come to town

PS, Havasu is closed.......unless you're looking to buy a house....then you're always welcome

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I agree with you Bill........it can be a "Shithole" but that's typically only when the boat-less 49er fans come to town

PS, Havasu is closed.......unless you're looking to buy a house....then you're always welcome
    Whats wrong with Boat-less 49ers fans? we sold ours to Dustin...too many tweakers in havi...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Who's going to be out there? We have four boats in our group and I'm sure we will run into some others out there. I'm sure we will run up river and hit the springs and channel as well. If you see us come say hi.

We will be in this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice looking boat...I remember owning that boat.. alot of fun times...

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Look who's bragging about going boating while some of us aren't able too???? What a dick move... Lmao

Have fun and enjoy, wish I was going.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Look who's bragging about going boating while some of us aren't able too???? What a dick move... Lmao

Have fun and enjoy, wish I was going.

You're nicer than I. My brother bought my boat from me and informed me he was heading out to Parker and needed the key to my house... I am sitting in the planning department dealing with building permits while he is having fun, and I'm not happy for him.
    Using Tapatalk