Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408840552.731072.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  46.1 KB......

Pepto Bismol?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Pepto Bismol?
    Tasted like it lol

Great weekend!! Finally got to do some maintenance to the boat. Big shout out to Tim at Dirty Deeds. Even though he hurt himself Fireball Friday night, he sucked it up and worked on my boat this morning. Thank you Tim!

Also have to give a shout out to all the good people at Pirates Den and The Bluewater Cantina. Great service, cold beer and good food. Can't ask for much more. Thank you all!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Great weekend!! Finally got to do some maintenance to the boat. Big shout out to Tim at Dirty Deeds. Even though he hurt himself Fireball Friday night, he sucked it up and worked on my boat this morning. Thank you Tim!

Also have to give a shout out to all the good people at Pirates Den and The Bluewater Cantina. Great service, cold beer and good food. Can't ask for much more. Thank you all!

Is the tall blond lady (from Havasu) still working at the Blue Water Cantina? She was/is really cool...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Is the tall blond lady (from Havasu) still working at the Blue Water Cantina? She was/is really cool...
    Joy? Didn't see her yesterday but we left kinda early.

Feel free to stay there a couple extra days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Feel free to stay there a couple extra days.
    Had to come home Monday. But I do have another meeting in Az later this week, so probably head back to the River for the weekend

Had to come home Monday. But I do have another meeting in Az later this week, so probably head back to the River for the weekend
    You get good rates as Caesars? I need to head there next month. Never stayed there though so no players..... :(