Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much weight did you gain last week?

Holy shit I feel like a fat cow. I lost around 30lbs just before the Holiday.
    I'm pretty sure I packed on 10lbs in the past 8-9 days.

The problem is my food consumption was minimal

I'll admit, I've gained about 5-7lbs over the last month or so. I haven't been running as much as I normally do(lazy), and I haven't changed my diet much, so I've noticed my uniforms at work at a little tighter around the waste, but I'm working on it, starting jogging again a few days per/week...

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    I'll admit, I've gained about 5-7lbs over the last month or so. I haven't been running as much as I normally do(lazy), and I haven't changed my diet much, so I've noticed my uniforms at work at a little tighter around the waste, but I'm working on it, starting jogging again a few days per/week...
    Well look who's here. Welcome to hotboat.com

HB

How much weight did you gain last week?

None, I didn't pig out, LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well look who's here. Welcome to hotboat.com

HB
    Thankyou! Great too be apart of HB..!!

I'll find out tomorrow when I hit the gym. Bought a six pack of Cinnabons on Friday so the gaining is still happening.

I started testing gingerbread loaves for christmas along with danish, liquor filled chocolate chip cookies, cannoli's and sweet potato cinnamon rolls. Thanksgiving was just the icing to scale tipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    I started testing gingerbread loaves for christmas along with danish, liquor filled chocolate chip cookies, cannoli's and sweet potato cinnamon rolls. Thanksgiving was just the icing to scale tipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I'll find out tomorrow when I hit the gym. Bought a six pack of Cinnabons on Friday so the gaining is still happening.
    That will do it!! :chuncky: I am already heavy, so it is hard to say if I put on weight. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Need a third party tester?