Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

My Saturday drive to Bull Shoals / Norfork

Well, after 14.5 hours of driving in one day I have reached the conclusion that Table Rock Lake still rules in my book...

Bull Shoals looks like it is a killer fishing lake and the lower main body of the lake in Arkansas probably has better water for typical recreational boating BUT it sure is a PITA to drive to...

It's no wonder that it hasnt developed like Branson/Table Rock Lake...

The girls at the pool cooling off:

Name:  girls at the pool.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  63.1 KB

Name:  theodosia state park.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  33.3 KB

Name:  theodosia 1.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  60.3 KB

Name:  theodosia 4.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  72.7 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-18-2014 at 12:56 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

You get to see ALOT of this...

Attachment 44568

Name:  ava 2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  88.0 KB

Name:  theodosia 2.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  81.5 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-18-2014 at 11:55 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

From a higher point

Name:  theodosia state park 2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  87.8 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-18-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Beautiful part of the country,....................... just don't go a few hours Northeast to Ferguson.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Beautiful part of the country,....................... just don't go a few hours Northeast to Ferguson.
    My mission was to get the EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF as far away from Ferguson as I could and still be in Missouri... Which I achieved...

It's very pretty there from the pictures you posted 2MM.

Is your regular residence anywhere close to Ferguson?
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    It's very pretty there from the pictures you posted 2MM.

Is your regular residence anywhere close to Ferguson?
    Im 45 minutes / 45 miles west and that is tooooo close for my taste...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Im 45 minutes / 45 miles west and that is tooooo close for my taste...
    Yea, that's a little close. Especially when the cop had to leave bf they revealed his name. :(
    CH3NO2

LOTO is only 2.5 hours to the Southeast and that's too close.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    LOTO is only 2.5 hours to the Southeast and that's too close.
    LOTO isnt out of the question... BUT I always had hoped/planned for Table ROck Lake which is utopia IMHO...

I'm ready to cash in at my present location and move WAY south... With the economy starting to turn a bit I want to start getting my ducks in a row... I will have to keep a small residence in the St Louis metro area to keep mama happy...

Being one of Missouri's smaller lakes, Lake Norfork (from the north fork of the white river basin) is 22,000 acres and 550 miles of shoreline... The water/tributaries are fantastic for floating/fishing... The lake is deep and cold enough to hold trout and walleye...

Name:  upper end of norfork lake.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  upper end of norfork lake 2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  34.8 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-18-2014 at 01:34 PM.