Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Living

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Been meaning to ask, are you owner/part owner of In and Out Havasu? PM me or not if it's none of my biz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Nope........actually all the In-N-Outs are family owned with the only living heir being a gal that I think just turned 30 apparently the youngest female billionaire in the world
    :scratchhead: I thought everyone knew that.
    And now I'm jonesin for a 5 Guys burger all of a sudden.:
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    :scratchhead: I thought everyone knew that.
    And now I'm jonesin for a 5 Guys burger all of a sudden.:
    Actually I did know about the 30 year old billionaire, but I thought they were franchises and Paul was involved with the one in Havi. Oh well must have been a bad dream.
    CH3NO2

Actually I did know about the 30 year old billionaire, but I thought they were franchises and Paul was involved with the one in Havi. Oh well must have been a bad dream.
    Lol...No more bottom of the bag fries if Paul was in charge.:p
    One of America's non-franchised success stories. :thumbsup:
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Kind of tongue and cheek, my developers and I (and friends/family) don't like the intrusion that GOOGLE has into our everything... They keep TOO much info/activity, they know toooooooooo much...
    Lol, I hear you.

The part I never understand is the privacy everybody mindlessly gives up by installing silly phone apps from untrusted developers (or anybody, for that matter). Makes Internet privacy concersn look like kids stuff since, as you know, some of the permissions granted include friend lists, phone numbers, email addresses, location data....etc etc. Drives me nuts, and none of my phones have any apps other than factory...except well, the Gmail app.

Our FBI forensics instructor said Google can collect more data about a person in a week, than the FBI can in a year using all their best tricks. Who knows what type of backdoor deals they have going for getting their hands on Google data, but I know on the forward facing, litigation side of things, trying to Subponea Google is like trying to subpoena the President. Yeah, good luck with that.

I have mixed feelings on Google...they make our lives much easier.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

You and Mateo in same biz?
    We both sell money just to different people. I don't touch the residential stuff. Too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeBoater View Post
    Not sure.....he says that he makes "pain less painful" so I guess I could say that for what I do........I make the pain of having a mortgage less painful by being an awesome Mortgage Banker and always getting you the best rate!!!
    Got the exact brunt of the statement. I'm a Commercial Banker, financing the lending needs between $1million to $40million.

I own a couple of retail stores,been doing since I was 18 years old.

WMC
    Living? Living the dreamName:  uploadfromtaptalk1408123176473.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  45.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1408123300622.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  90.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1408123341044.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  44.4 KB

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Sales Account Manager at Yukon Gear & Axle
    http://www.yukongear.com

Anyone need the best of the best for anything diff, traction or axles give me a shout.
    Fred x5549

I own hotboat.com, therefore I am $$$$$$

Broke as fuck 😂