Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Living

Living

As u all no im new here just wondering what u guys do for a living? As for im a milk man at alta dena dairy .no cows just watching milk bottles get full of milk

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by tapout24 View Post
    As u all no im new here just wondering what u guys do for a living? As for im a milk man at alta dena dairy .no cows just watching milk bottles get full of milk

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2
    Interesting. My dad was a independent contractor with Adohr and then with Rockview for almost 30 years. The LA riots was the beginning of the end for his business. He stuck with it another 5 or 6 years and then sold his books. I loved riding around town going to the different houses and schools to deliver milk. I even did the route for him a few days a week in the summer when I finally got my drivers license.

And my Pops was a wholesale driver for Challenge Creamery during my youth. His route included most of San Pedro, Lomita, Palos Verdes and some Torrance. I also rode along during summer vacation. Pops' customers would fill my pockets with candy at every stop.

Most of the fishing fleet out of Ports O'Call village in San Pedro were customers. We used to always attend the Fisherman's Fiesta every year. In Pop's words, "the fishermen were (eye) Italians and Slavs until the Buddaheads came along".....

I manage and maintain a large fleet trucks from small pickups to full size over the road tractors also fork lifts electrical and just about all else that comes up Includes semi trailers and related Wild Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Software...

IF you make a phone call on a land line, cell phone, google call, skype OR you watch TV on Charter/Comcast/DishTV/Direct/Uverse your usage/plan/promotions/bill are generated on our code/data centers...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Software...

IF you make a phone call on a land line, cell phone, google call, skype OR you watch TV on Charter/Comcast/DishTV/Direct/Uverse your usage/plan/promotions/bill are generated on our code/data centers...
    Can I get a Discount please LOL Wild bill Sparks Nv.

I need your SSN before I can find you in the system...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I used to be a homebuilder/land developer before the 2008 crash, lucky I sold out before it happen, now I'm the pool and cabana boy.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I used to be a homebuilder/land developer before the 2008 crash, lucky I sold out before it happen, now I'm the pool and cabana boy.
    I know what SOME of your benefits/perks are and I thing your FAR better off now...

Corporate Compliance and Internal Audit