Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Living

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What do you do for a living?
    Really? You had to open that one up? Lol. Let's see.. He's the "trophy husband" if I remember correctly? Let's see how much more he can build himself up.

IT student and aspiring computer nerd.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Living? Being strapped down by the man Monday-Friday is not living.
    We don't all have a sugar momma (well, not all of us).
    I work for gas money.

Sell Work trucks, Trailer parts, Fleet service, and School Buses. Its not a living but I blame the dam economy
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

I make pain less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Lot of dairy men around here.. Lol.. My Dad's been a milk mad since I can remember, he's now the manager of wholesale and schools for Driftwood Dairy in El Monte.. I worked with him for about a year in customer service.. Now I'm a technical advisor for dentist and oral surgeons mainly focused on implants and crown and bridge work. Love teaching doctors things that they don't know 😊 it's come to be a passion, especially implants.
    Milk/Dairy industry was where you wanted to be before the supermarkets saturated the urban areas. Now it too easy to run down to the corner and pick up milk, cheese, etc. Also, people are not drinking the same amount of milk they did 20 years ago.

GRADS
    I can't remember the last time I had a glass of milk. I'm guessing 10-15 years ago.

Wendi
    Formerly mortgage and distressed mortgage notes. Formerly hotboat.com director of marketing. Now I help with my husband's business doing his accounting.

I turn wrenches on some pretty cool toys.

Define trophy lol