Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Living in Parker (part time)

I'm seriously thinking of living in Parker part time. Things in my life have changed that will allow me to do this. But that isn't the primary reason.

I have a office in Goodyear Az and Vegas for my primary business. I've neglected these areas for too long and business in Ca is really slowing down.

In the past I would do 1 or 2 nights in Vegas or Az. Not nearly long enough to be effective. Parker is pretty central to So Nevada and the Phoenix area. Both are less than 3hrs away.

I don't see a downside. Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of living in Parker part time. Things in my life have changed that will allow me to do this. But that isn't the primary reason.

I have a office in Goodyear Az and Vegas for my primary business. I've neglected these areas for too long and business in Ca is really slowing down.

In the past I would do 1 or 2 nights in Vegas or Az. Not nearly long enough to be effective. Parker is pretty central to So Nevada and the Phoenix area. Both are less than 3hrs away.

I don't see a downside. Bueller?
    If you can set up your residence outside of CA it would be even better financially.....Vegas would be best and AZ would be a close second.....do anything you can do to get out of CA if you know what I mean

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

I know you already have your place on the Cali side of river, but I agree with Paul it would probably make better financial sense to make AZ or NV your base.
    CH3NO2

Wasn't really looking at this from a tax perspective at this point. You gotta have profits to pay taxes, so first things first.

We are already employers and tax payers in Nevada and Arizona, so when the times comes I will domicile in Nv. Hotboat.com is already a Nevada Company.

For now thinking more of logistics to cover the So. Nevada and Western Arizona areas.

Wasn't really looking at this from a tax perspective at this point. You gotta have profits to pay taxes, so first things first.

We are already employers and tax payers in Nevada and Arizona, so when the times comes I will domicile in Nv. Hotboat.com is already a Nevada Company.

For now thinking more of logistics to cover the So. Nevada and Western Arizona areas.
    In that Case......Earp would work......Needles would probably be more convenient but hey.............you're in Earp

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    In that Case......Earp would work......Needles would probably be more convenient but hey.............you're in Earp
    We do a lot of work for APS, NV Energy, TEP, Sempra and a few others all within a few hours of Earp. Just seems to make sense if I spent 1-2 weeks a month in that area vs trying to set up meetings in a night or two. Eventually I see us moving company HQ out of California. Just an unfriendly State to do business in unless you're a stripmall, coffee shop, or medical marijuana farmer LOL

We do a lot of work for APS, NV Energy, TEP, Sempra and a few others all within a few hours of Earp. Just seems to make sense if I spent 1-2 weeks a month in that area vs trying to set up meetings in a night or two. Eventually I see us moving company HQ out of California. Just an unfriendly State to do business in unless you're a stripmall, coffee shop, or medical marijuana farmer LOL
    Just out of curiosity.......who are you trying to convince.......you or us

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Just out of curiosity.......who are you trying to convince.......you or us
    I want someone to say "you're nuts" LOL

I just don't see a downside really. I haven't mentioned the water benefits, but that should be obvious

I want someone to say "you're nuts" LOL
    I'm thinking you're going to be waiting a while for that, at least in the current context of this discussion anyway.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

WMC
    I would

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk