Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

August Hot Boat of the Month entry.

I saw you closed the other thread. You can delete this if you've quit HotBoat of the Month.

Here's my 1976 Biesemeyer.
    This boat started as Darrel Dockerys K98 Mickeys Revenge. He won numerous races with it.
    Next Craig Kinneman boat the boat and Tony Scarlata raced it to several championships.
    Now it's my river toy with the NRKA. I had quit a surprise this past February. The boat had been secretly overhauled. I was in total shock when my friends unveiled the boat to me at the Route 66 boat and car show in Needles.

I'm always willing to reopen it if we can get some entries. But we'll need 7-8 at a minimum.

Beautiful boat. Thank you for entering.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflyn View Post
    i saw you closed the other thread. You can delete this if you've quit hotboat of the month.

Here's my 1976 biesemeyer.
    this boat started as darrel dockerys k98 mickeys revenge. He won numerous races with it.
    Next craig kinneman boat the boat and tony scarlata raced it to several championships.
    Now it's my river toy with the nrka. I had quit a surprise this past february. The boat had been secretly overhauled. I was in total shock when my friends unveiled the boat to me at the route 66 boat and car show in needles.
    winner!

Ryan, no need for a vote. YOU WIN!!! Flat Flyin is a gorgeous boat!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Name:  IMG_2047.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  81.9 KBName:  IMG_1947.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  77.5 KB1975 spectra20. original gel. i replaced stringers with full length stringers and built new interior. fun family cruiser.

Guys I'm sorry, the contest has been closed due to lack of contestants. If enough people show interest I may open it up in the future. Sorry.

We'll get some boats together for November contest. Let's get it back up and running. 😉😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  52.2 KB 2003 26 Daytona

Geez, those are beautiful boats, but where are the cup holders.