Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tony Stewart...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^ It was tongue in cheek, all of my comments... You know that about me HOWEVER, any dumbass that gets high or drunk and goes racing (boat/car/truck/motorcycle/snowmobile/airplane/moped/RC car/UNIcycle/soapbox racer/bobsled) and kills someone OR himself deserves the full weight of the law/sentence... DON'T do the crime if you can’t do the time...

Sad events for all involved, I hope that Tony can take something positive away from these events (maybe an attitude adjustment / checkup from the neck-up)...

I DO have an issue with this sort of thing... Leonard Little killed a girl with his dubbed out SUV rollin on "22s", he drank, drove and killed a girl... He was and continues to be treated as a celebrity after the incident:

Representing Local Athletes, Politicians, and Entertainers

Mr. Rosenblum has represented a multitude of prominent athletes, including Leonard Little on two cases, and St. Louis Cardinals and St Louis Rams players. In 2003, he represented former Rams running back Marshall Faulk against claims of domestic battery brought forth by Faulk's ex-fiancé. Scott convinced a jury to reject the claims against Faulk and he won a counterclaim against Faulk's ex-fiancé for abusing the legal process. Mr. Rosenblum also defended St. Louis Cardinals third baseman David Freese who was arrested for DUI in 2009.

Scott's expertise is also well known in the political realm, and many local politicians seek his expert criminal defense services. Local politicians Scott has defended include a former Mayor of St. Peters charged with bribery and state legislators

^^^^ From the RSRGLAW.com website sad... Scott should be ashamed and hang his head rather than brag on this...

---------

Manslaughter conviction[edit]After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

On January 18, 2003, with charges dating back to 1999, Little was charged with communicating threats and making harassing calls according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department. Little's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, said the charges were filed after Little and his former girlfriend ended their relationship. Rosenblum added, "We don't think this case is going anywhere. It was groundless from the beginning".[23]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted drinking alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little was sentenced to two years' probation on May 6, 2005.
    [25]

------

During the 2009 season, Little has dropped hints that he may retire after the season. In the off-season Little, an unrestricted free agent, accepted and then canceled a meeting with the New Orleans Saints to discuss the possibility of signing with the defending Super Bowl champions.[18] Although Little has not made an announcement, it is presumed that he has retired from football.[19] Little earned $31.55 million in his twelve NFL seasons.[20] and led his team in sacks six times (2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008) and had four seasons of twelve or more sacks. Little retired on December 15, 2010.
    I agree with you, he not only put himself in danger, he put all the other drivers as well as anyone else he could've killed in harms way.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Geez Bruce, I can't believe you didn't drag O.J. into your totally off subject rant.
    Not that far off subject really, the next step after the lawsuits are filed (agaisnt Tony OR the other dudes MJ dealer) is to hire the best defense attorney that they can afford...

Maybe Scott Rosenblum will make the cut IF he didn't already retire off of Leonard Little...

OR maybe Robert Kardashian Jr. will get hired which will drag O.J. into the discussion, as well as R.K.'s famous sisters...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 09-26-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

What does a drunk killing an innocent and getting away with it have to do with a some junkie committing suicide at the expence of a innocent.

EDIT: And the parents thinking about suing Tony because they think that's what the stoner son they raised would want.
    Last edited by gn7; 09-26-2014 at 05:25 PM.

X2👍

Oath Keeper

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    What does a drunk killing an innocent and getting away with it have to do with a some junkie committing suicide at the expence of a innocent.

EDIT: And the parents thinking about suing Tony because they think that's what the stoner son they raised would want.
    The common thread is that if Tony has a good enough defense attorney he doesn't have anything to worry about besides legal fees.

Ok, ok, maybe I was a little bit off topic...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    The common thread is that if Tony has a good enough defense attorney he doesn't have anything to worry about besides legal fees.

Ok, ok, maybe I was a little bit off topic...
    Good save Bruce. 👍

Oath Keeper