Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart...

Tony Stewart...

Woke up to a few messages from some friends telling me Tony Stewart killed someone last night. Been a fan of Tony since he was a kid. Accident or not, it's a career and life changing event.
    http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...stewart-081014

GRADS
    Bad deal all around. Have you seen the video? I like Tony Stewart but it looks like he swerved to hit the guy.

They need to write a rule that says if the car isn't on fire, you keep your ass in the car until track personnel get there. This bullshit of getting out of your car so you flip the guy off, or throw your helmet is the one of to most unprofessional things I see in "professional" racing.
    Don't ne surprised if you see a similar rule written after this.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Bad deal all around. Have you seen the video? I like Tony Stewart but it looks like he swerved to hit the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    They need to write a rule that says if the car isn't on fire, you keep your ass in the car until track personnel get there. This bullshit of getting out of your car so you flip the guy off, or throw your helmet is the one of to most unprofessional things I see in "professional" racing.
    Agreed.
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    Agreed.

GRADS
    I think Tony should be brought up on manslaughter charges.

Actually it has already been a rule, as long as I have been racing.

Brian

I would like to see some video or pictures from right side of Stewarts car. I doubt any exists.
    Even though Ward exited the car and put his life on the line I think Stewart could have avoided this. Tony Stewart may be the only person to ever know what happened on the right side.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I would like to see some video or pictures from right side of Stewarts car. I doubt any exists.
    Even though Ward exited the car and put his life on the line I think Stewart could have avoided this. Tony Stewart may be the only person to ever know what happened on the right side.
    I agree it could have been avoided.
    I watched the video a few times yesterday and kept replaying the moment of the accident and it looked like he swerved right after he clipped him....the whole situation is just sad

Don't be surprised if you see a similar rule written after this.
    I agree with this

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611