Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart...

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I have zero sympathy for someone dumb enough to get out of their car and charge another... oh, and I thought weed was supposed to mellow people out?
    x2....

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    x2....
    The kid's parents are still going after Stewart. The parents feel Stewart caused all this by pushing and intimidating their son. WTF.... it is a race, not a tea party. If you are slower, get out of the way. POS parents, in my opinion. I am sure it is not the first time this kid has done something stupid when he was pissed off or didn't get his way. Very sad for anyone to lose a child. I have seen greiving parents look to blame others for the death of their child. Unfortunately, we all screw up and sometimes it does not have a good outcome. Racing is dangerous without doing stupid things. It is a risk you take to race, bad stuff can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    The kid's parents are still going after Stewart. The parents feel Stewart caused all this by pushing and intimidating their son. WTF.... it is a race, not a tea party. If you are slower, get out of the way. POS parents, in my opinion. I am sure it is not the first time this kid has done something stupid when he was pissed off or didn't get his way. Very sad for anyone to lose a child. I have seen greiving parents look to blame others for the death of their child. Unfortunately, we all screw up and sometimes it does not have a good outcome. Racing is dangerous without doing stupid things. It is a risk you take to race, bad stuff can happen.
    And let's not forget that "it's what Kevin would want us to do" was said by the parents in regards to going after Stewart.

It will def be interesting to see what the jury comes back with in a civil trial. I heard on the radio yesterday that "Grand Jury" testimony is confidential and wont say if Stewart testified or not. I bet if it goes Civil he may have to get up there.....
    In my opinion is just ridiculous. The guy got out of his fricken car during a race. He is asking for trouble.

$$ grab now
    RSCHAP1

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Looks like Grand Jury Cleared Stewart

Oh yah and Ward was high at the time of his death...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/tony-s...e-track-death/
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I have zero sympathy for someone dumb enough to get out of their car and charge another... oh, and I thought weed was supposed to mellow people out?
    The kid should be charged for causing so much chaos in Stewarts life considering he was stoned and broke the cardinal rule in racing.
    In the real world he'd be locked up for being intoxicated and causing a fatality.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

The really sad deal out of all of this, his parents will be paid out. It's cheaper for the insurance company (and you can bet that Stewart is all kinds of insured) to pay out rather than go to trial. Not to mention, consider the jury pool and the winners that typically end up on the jury sitting there listening to the parents crying about losing their little angel and how they are devastated and don't know how they're going to be able to go on... then Stewart's attorneys get up and start attacking the character of the deceased and bring in toxicology reports to further kick dirt on his grave. Not a really easy way to go down that road without creating sympathy for the parents, who are now the victims of this monster Tony Stewart. Rest assured every video snippet of him on the track being a hot head will be played over and over for the jury.

I can only imagine how many attorneys were in touch with the parents to get them signed on for representation within minutes of the news breaking. Sad really.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Looks like Grand Jury Cleared Stewart

Oh yah and Ward was high at the time of his death...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/tony-s...e-track-death/
    Must be some shitty weed if the kid was able to even finish one lap... He should have got his shrubs from CA...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Must be some shitty weed if the kid was able to even finish one lap... He should have got his shrubs from CA...
    Let's sue the drug dealer! He's got deep pockets!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Let's sue the drug dealer! He's got deep pockets!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Rule #1: Name all possible defendants.

Drug Dealer Doe #1-999.

Just in case there was more than one.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.