Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    While we all try to second guess just what went wrong, the driver running behind Sterwart said that he did everything possible to avoid Ward.
    Or he could have said that Tony ran him over and killed his racing career forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Heard he's not racing at Michigan this weekend.
    Yeah, knew that was true.. But, didn't hear anything about quitting..?

I really think that everyone should let this go to the experts.. There was no reason for him to get out of the car and run out in front of other cars!! And none of us know what really happened.. It's a bad and sad deal what happened, but let's put it to rest for now.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Or he could have said that Tony ran him over and killed his racing career forever.
    Really?? You make me sick! After your "do you believe in signs" post... You can be the heartless?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Really?? You make me sick! After your "do you believe in signs" post... You can be the heartless?
    Let me rephrase that. Do I think he purposely ran him over .....hell no. Do I think he could of done more to avoid the accident.....absolutely! He had an ample opportunity to steer clear away from that kid....but he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Let me rephrase that. Do I think he purposely ran him over .....hell no. Do I think he could of done more to avoid the accident.....absolutely! He had an ample opportunity to steer clear away from that kid....but he didn't.
    Seriously. Someone jumps our of their car on the freeway and runs toward you what you gonna go? Crash in to the car on either side of you or go straight?

My choice is pretty clear.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Seriously. Someone jumps our of their car on the freeway and runs toward you what you gonna go? Crash in to the car on either side of you or go straight?

My choice is pretty clear.
    I ain't buy that. Here's a driver that can make split second decisions doing 200+ mph and he couldn't see a kid coming at him at 30 mph?

Grads, look at the lack of visibility in this picture. Plus the driver has a helmet and Hans device on, plus low light, plus he wasn't expecting someone on the track (just like you don't generally expect a pedestrian on the freeway), plus the kid was shielded from view by the car in front of Tony. Tony was probably looking at the disabled car and didn't see the kid. There is also a slow motion video that shows that kid makes contact with the outside of the wing (Not sure if he tried to hit it with his hand, or tried to push off of it, or didn't see it coming and got hit).

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying. What I was saying was is if the driver behind him said Tony was guilty in any way he would effectively be committing career suicide. If he was the guy that shut down Tony's racing career I cant imagine there would be too many people wanting help him move up the ranks.