Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GRADS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Tell me about it. He has more will power than I thought. Or Kate was standing over him ready to give the smack down.
    I'm guessing was the Latter.....this place keep him occupied (lake a yarn ball for a kitten), when he's banned I'm sure she has to pick up the load

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm guessing was the Latter.....this place keep him occupied (lake a yarn ball for a kitten), when he's banned I'm sure she has to pick up the load
    No! Whens he's banned our cell phones pick up the load..89 texts messages last night alone from the drunk fucks..and Carolann was passed out..poor Kate had to babysit Grads all fucking night so he wouldn't get in trouble and Vic could back to whoevers he's doing..oops Im what ever he's doing..

GRADS
    Holy crap, I'm not banned! Details of last night are a little fuzzy. I just remember Kate saying over and over "Don't post that!!"

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Holy crap, I'm not banned! Details of last night are a little fuzzy. I just remember Kate saying over and over "Don't post that!!"
    a little fuzzy? shit..Carol ann passed out after 1 drink (she just didn't want to deal with Kevin) Shannon was going shot for shot with me before she asks if I was ready for bed....and in the mean time my phone is going off the hook between you and Kate...

Although I love the entertainment our hero Grads bring to the boards, I would recommend giving his wonderful patient wife the power to Ban him when she is not near him to be his filter, it's a win win, Vic is this feature available?

Wendi
    Yawn I was bored just reading this stupid thread.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Yawn I was bored just reading this stupid thread.
    Well why don't you spice it up and tell us who Admin2 is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jefftowz View Post
    Although I love the entertainment our hero Grads bring to the boards, I would recommend giving his wonderful patient wife the power to Ban him when she is not near him to be his filter, it's a win win, Vic is this feature available?
    Great idea!
    CH3NO2

GRADS

GRADS Thread

Kate is leaving the country for 10 days in a couple of weeks. If I don't get banned it will be a miracle.

GRADS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Kate is leaving the country for 10 days in a couple of weeks. If I don't get banned it will be a miracle.
    You might want to stockpile some new screen names in case you're running low. It would be to conspicuous to try and re-enter with aliases while your banned, just sayin'
    CH3NO2