Unforgiven
    Vic, what motor is in the Pontoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Vic, what motor is in the Pontoon?
    496 Mag with bravo III

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    496 Mag with bravo III
    Wow that's a huge motor for a pontoon. How big is the pontoon and what is the top speed?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Wow that's a huge motor for a pontoon. How big is the pontoon and what is the top speed?
    27' and its seen 60

50 with 15+ people aboard

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It's a piece of cake.
    Oh okay!

Heading up tomorrow morning early with a new to us 1986 Master Craft tournment boat we stay at foxes! Say hi if you see us, we'll be floating and a drinking and a drinking and a floating or posted up at the BAR (FOXES)! Tim
    P.S. I'd post a pic but did not have time to take one, was working on it! It's all white with black lettering!

Quote Originally Posted by Boat38 Outa Place Racing View Post
    Heading up tomorrow morning early with a new to us 1986 Master Craft tournment boat we stay at foxes! Say hi if you see us, we'll be floating and a drinking and a drinking and a floating or posted up at the BAR (FOXES)! Tim
    P.S. I'd post a pic but did not have time to take one, was working on it! It's all white with black lettering!
    We'll be back on the water tomorrow, taking a break today to visit my parents. Should be out in the DCB tomorrow and probably up that way

We'll keep a eye out for you, we'll have a few beers while on a float session!

Just snapped this live shot of the Family cruising by
    Name:  Parker 2014 - 3.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  80.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407451061.930919.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  69.5 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407451072.439758.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  66.3 KB

The whether is amazeballs, not hot at all. Maybe I'll stay another 5 days just to make sure nothing changes