BBC Heads Symmetrical ports - BIG HP!

I have a set of GM Symmetrical ports that are fresh and ready to go. Titanium valves, new springs, ti retainers, jesel with welded up stands, rolled over from 18 degrees to about 16. These babies qualified and went rounds in NHRA pro stock. Larry at EPD did all the work and are still stamped with his serial numbers. Maybe the baddest symmetrical ports on the planet? Comes with sheetmetal intake for dual dominators on a 9.8 deck height, drilled and tapped for nitrous bungs or injection. I have a set of venolia pistons that go with them. (They have yet to have the domes shaped to the head) they are for 565, @ 4.600 bore. (or different stroke and rod combo if you wish.)
    No games, just a top end for well over 1000hp naturally aspirated for a stellar price.
    $2600 + the ride.
    Name:  epd2.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  38.6 KB
    Name:  epd5.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  51.1 KB
    Name:  epd7.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  89.2 KB

That price is like stealing that stuff, someone will get a deal! I have told a few people about it!

Yeah, I just can't believe it. If they don't sell by Christmas, I think I will build this engine for our Biesemeyer. Someone said that the bill to Larry to port them and roll them over was something like $18,000. I am in awe that five guys aren't having a race to my door, but - such is the state of the economy. If someone wants to spend a fuller amount, I have a set of 10 pistons that are perfect matched to the chambers and a set of .250 wall, casidium coated, PPP titanium wrist pins that go with them.