Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hotboat of the month (note new rules)

Please note new hotboat of the month rules: www.hotboat.com reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time without notice. You may only vote for your boat one (1) time. If you are caught voting multiple times (using multiple accounts or otherwise) you will be disqualified and will no longer be eligible to enter your boat for this contest. In order to vote, you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. We are doing this to discourage anyone from voting for their boat more than 1X. A maximum of ten (10) boats may be entered, with a minimum of three (3) boats. You may only win one (1) time per year. And in order to receive your prize (a very nicely www.hotboat.com embroidered AO Cooler) you must be the current owner of the boat. We are also now requiring you to submit some information along with your photos: 1. Year, make and model of your boat. 2. Engine/drive specifications. 3. History of the boat (if you know it). 4. Some brief details on the build or re-build if possible. Good luck to each of you!!
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Now that the rules have changed maybe I will enter the Dimarco again, didn't have enough friends for votes the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    Now that the rules have changed maybe I will enter the Dimarco again, didn't have enough friends for votes the last time.
    Please do enter it!!

Looks like September is full, will enter October hot boat of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    You have more friends now ...... LOL ......OK ....Ok ......I'll vote for you once I get my post count up

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Noise View Post
    You have more friends now ...... LOL ......OK ....Ok ......I'll vote for you once I get my post count up
    Beautiful noise you a nut swinger ?

Wendi
    You're almost there!!! Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Beautiful noise you a nut swinger ?
    No Respect ......

See you at Castle Rock on the 14th

you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. So this means I cant even vote on someone elses boat either wow and from what im reading here and you guys are wanting new members. You could of at least let us Pm a vote to you so you had a chance to use it or not