Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GN7 and K711

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    We all hung out with Bobby this weekend! I freaking love that man!
    I was just joking with 2mm but I did go by GN7 pit on sat and they said Bob wasn't there and that he might show up sunday ..... and then Bob's post #4, he said he wasn't there sat or sun ...... but I'm sure he was around somewhere.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Bob was there he was in stealth mode. It was great seeing everyone and thank you all for the support. Hopefully we will give you a little more to cheer for at the next race. We battled a series of issues from handleling to the fricken air shifter soloinoid leaking and the boat dropping out of gear, but hey thats racing. We still had a great time and learned alot, I learned that a K-boat does pretty good in reverse

Thanks to HotBoat.com, Nick Rose, Lifeline, Topock 66, and everone that helps us out on this deal like my Dad, Candace (mrs K-034) Pat Eason Carolyn and Debbie for making this all happen for us, hopefully we have better luck at the next race

WESTERNAERO
    Who's Bob?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Bob was there he was in stealth mode. It was great seeing everyone and thank you all for the support. Hopefully we will give you a little more to cheer for at the next race. We battled a series of issues from handleling to the fricken air shifter soloinoid leaking and the boat dropping out of gear, but hey thats racing. We still had a great time and learned alot, I learned that a K-boat does pretty good in reverse

Thanks to HotBoat.com, Nick Rose, Lifeline, Topock 66, and everone that helps us out on this deal like my Dad, Candace (mrs K-034) Pat Eason Carolyn and Debbie for making this all happen for us, hopefully we have better luck at the next race
    Chris, it was GREAT to get to see the K711 in action, it's been a few years since Ive got to see her fly...

Hang in there dude...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams