Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    morning all and for those in the storm yesterday hope you are all right and hope 62 from desert center to parker didn't get hurt and how did K 711 do this weekend......... much needed
    Was going to head out today, but probably wait until tomorrow now. Looked like lots of water everywhere its not supposed to be lol

Happy Monday!

thanks Wendi, just saw it and seems like they are getting a handle on the boat......nice drive to work Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Been meaning to ask, do you have a slip on the LHC side? I bet it's way more efficient to pontoon back and forth vs drive to lake house?
    Yup.....2 slips....one at Palms and one in Marina.....about a 20 minute commute with the no wake zone. It's an hour to drive each way

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Morning everyone getting my boat checked out soon to make sure everthing is up to par before I take the boat out for the first time

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    GM all....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    GM all....
    Good Morning 2MM! It was so great to finally meet you in person! And THANK YOU again for your hospitality and ice cold silver bullets! We really enjoyed hanging out with you!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

WESTERNAERO
    That guy 2MM sucks........

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    Good Morning 2MM! It was so great to finally meet you in person! And THANK YOU again for your hospitality and ice cold silver bullets! We really enjoyed hanging out with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    That guy 2MM sucks........
    I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun meeting yall... (almost too much)

It was a fantastic weekend, I know that in a few days I'm going to be jonsing for next years Long Beach races...

My next trip out this way will be the Enduro...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun meeting yall... (almost too much)

It was a fantastic weekend, I know that in a few days I'm going to be jonsing for next years Long Beach races...

My next trip out this way will be the Enduro...
    Can't wait to see you at the Enduro! Had fun hanging with you

WESTERNAERO
    There's going to be an enduro??