Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I'm thinking about coming out with the family and getting out of the Valley, where is everyone meeting up? I've never been out there to the races before... Tips? Bring chairs? Beer? I know I need sunscreen, anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Jefftowz View Post
    I'm thinking about coming out with the family and getting out of the Valley, where is everyone meeting up? I've never been out there to the races before... Tips? Bring chairs? Beer? I know I need sunscreen, anything else?
    If you can bring bicycles that way you cruise to either side of the stadium depending where you end up.i know alot of the members here will be on the opposite side of the beach where the motor homes are.thats where I will be hanging out on the grass with the EZUP.you can pay an extra fee to bring your vehicle in and have your cooler with you.there is no food service though on that side so pack stuff.
    I will be cruising around on my cruiser here's a pic of my bike if you see me introduce yourselfName:  uploadfromtaptalk1406958737670.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  64.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1406958750574.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  60.4 KB

On my way gonna be a great day😎😎

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406993800.496982.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  84.5 KB

HB camp

I met the"famous " Eli today. Bought a couple of shirts. Great day and glad Robby Devine is OK.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    We're having thunder storms in chino hills, how are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Managed Assets View Post
    We're having thunder storms in chino hills, how are you guys doing?
    Rained almost all night. Sprinkling on and off this morning. But I do believe we will see some racing today.

Not too late to come on down and watch some good boat racing.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Rained almost all night. Sprinkling on and off this morning. But I do believe we will see some racing today.
    Not too late to come on down and watch some good boat racing.
    Would love to, but priorities. I need to get work stuff done today, I'll have the live feed on! Hope you guys took some extra fireball shots for me this weekend