Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you're not "bilingual" in terms of using both PCs and Macs you should be. The PC is fading while Macs continue to rise in popularity (helped by iPads, iPhones, iPods, etc.).

Get to know them both and you'll be better off. And buying into a Mac doesn't have to be expensive - you can pick up used Macs (iMac desktops and MacBooks/MacBook Pro, etc.) pretty inexpensively as the iGeeks all upgrade as soon as new gear comes out. Their loss can be your gain.

GRADS2112
    I have an iPhone and this point I'm not sure if I want to step up and buy a Mac or try and learn Windows 8. Decisions......

I'll probably pick up a new laptop soon. And I'll learn Windows 8 and move on. Good for the resume and change is inevitable.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

I work on both Mac and PC's, so I have to know both. I had a droid incredible when they came out and loved it. When it died my wife used my upgrade for the iphone 4s and I got her iphone 4. To me the phone is just ok. I personally liked the droid better and will go get a galaxy 3 when I have an upgrade available.