Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The engines are 2.5 Offshores per current SBI specs.

I just spoke with the client about painting it and he will be painting it the color of his old race boat. I had an incredible design for the boat but he thought is was over the top. He likes things a bit more subdued.

Ideally if it were up to me and it is not I would have a smoking graphic design and put it on a tilt trailer like the big boys.

This boat is really gonna fly. If I were to build one for myself this would be the boat to own...with a few of my special options.

NOTE: The weight is not public information it must weigh in per SBI at 4300lbs fully rigged.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    The engines are 2.5 Offshores per current SBI specs.

I just spoke with the client about painting it and he will be painting it the color of his old race boat. I had an incredible design for the boat but he thought is was over the top. He likes things a bit more subdued.

Ideally if it were up to me and it is not I would have a smoking graphic design and put it on a tilt trailer like the big boys.

This boat is really gonna fly. If I were to build one for myself this would be the boat to own...with a few of my special options.

NOTE: The weight is not public information it must weigh in per SBI at 4300lbs fully rigged.
    I would assume that he is going to have a ballast tank that he can push a button, fill the tank and make weight??? WOUld that be legal???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Jerry your right it will have a lot of vinyl [yuck] but sponsors need a good spot on the boat.

Stainless those are the current motors until Mercury finishes testing their new replacement version for racing.

As for the back area of the boat you will notice how deep the swale is... super aggressive and is really slippery aerodynamically ie...shedding air off the canopy.

I would love to see a client do a Open cockpit Poker Run version with an all carbon model. It would be pricey....but I know it would be faster than mine by a long shot...because you would not have to abide by weight requirements.

Hope you like the boating content

Weigh in would be with ballast tank empty but you can't fill it for weight.

2 New all-carbon Doug Wright 32's being built in their new bigger factory.

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet!! Can't wait to see the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

also, if you're interested, there's a nice DW32 race boat for sale that did very well in the race circuit.

the outboards were babied and maintained by Diamond Marine.

call KAP to get get more info on this awesome cat. Convert it to pleasure and you'll have one mean machine

Last edited by noli; 11-29-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Great looking boat! Hopefully the graphics are minimal as it looks great in white.
    X2 On That