Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I endorse this place, it's pretty good cracker crust/thin crust pizza... Carson & Paramount in Lakewood... Live bluegrass and blues on the weekends...

Lots of imported beverages bottles/cans/on tap... Kind of a dive but good pizza and interesting atmosphere

Attachment 51883

Attachment 51884

About 40 years ago, there were several 'Me-n-Ed's' Pizza joints and one in Whitter (where I grew up). Honky-Tonk piano, and same pizza that you picture....Oh, the stories I'll tell when we meet in Needles...

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    About 40 years ago, there were several 'Me-n-Ed's' Pizza joints and one in Whitter (where I grew up). Honky-Tonk piano, and same pizza that you picture....Oh, the stories I'll tell when we meet in Needles...

We still have a lot of them around here Clovis, Fresno area but none of them have a honky tonk piano or bluegrass and blues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

If you're down by 2nd street you gotta try Dominicos ground pepperoni pizza. It's to die for

I endorse this place, it's pretty good cracker crust/thin crust pizza... Carson & Paramount in Lakewood... Live bluegrass and blues on the weekends...

Lots of imported beverages bottles/cans/on tap... Kind of a dive but good pizza and interesting atmosphere

Attachment 51883

Attachment 51884
    Is it made with Lavash? That would be the thin cracker crust you described?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    If you're down by 2nd street you gotta try Dominicos ground pepperoni pizza. It's to die for
    Uncle Pat (eason) and I went there, it is good pizza fo sho!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvnlife View Post
    Is it made with Lavash? That would be the thin cracker crust you described?
    I was watching them in action, the crust is PREmade (like most places now) and it is as thin as a store bought pie crust (1/8" or less) but it puffs like a cracker when it is baked...

It's interesting to know that there were many of these places around the area. It kind of reminded me of an old Shakeys pizza place inside and I was wondering if they had bought a Shakeys but now it makes sense after what CampbellCarl said...

Our traditional St Louis cracker crust is about like this stuff...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

X 100 that's my favorite pizza.every other Friday I drive to pick one up along with the salad with the creamy garlic dressing and bread sticks 👍👍👍👍

broadcasting live from the LBC

Attachment 51883

Attachment 51884
    Awesome pizza been going there for 30+years.we get it delivered quite often. The place is less than 2 miles from the house

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    X 100 that's my favorite pizza.every other Friday I drive to pick one up along with the salad with the creamy garlic dressing and bread sticks 

Yeah craving a fix from there soon, can't get enough of that pizza and salad with house dressing

Yeah craving a fix from there soon, can't get enough of that pizza and salad with house dressing
    Well when your in the area let me know I'll meet you there.