Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    How are their holes?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice and greasy... Just the way we like em...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Since we are on the subject and all.
    If you have never tried this place, try and hit it before you leave. It is a little far in Glendora but they are HANDS DOWN, the BEST doughnuts EVER!!!

The Donut Man in Glendora

http://www.thedonutmanca.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-donut-man-glendora

The lines around the building late at night say something about how good they are. Only a mile or so from my house, a little pricey but really great. Peach season just started, and strawberry donuts are done for now.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    The lines around the building late at night say something about how good they are. Only a mile or so from my house, a little pricey but really great. Peach season just started, and strawberry donuts are done for now.

Address needed, address needed... (OR GPS coordinates will suffice)

THe peach and strawberry dealios look KILLER!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I endorse this place... The Encinada Fish Taco is killer, order four at a time... The $1 order of Frijolis & Cheese are PLENTIFUL and very good!!!

At Orange and Wardlow in Signal Hill
    Name:  hole'mole'.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  66.1 KB

At 5101 PCH and Clark in Long Beach
    Name:  holemole 5101 PCH at Clark.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  57.2 KB

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I endorse this place... The Encinada Fish Taco is killer, order four at a time... The $1 order of Frijolis & Cheese are PLENTIFUL and very good!!!

At Orange and Wardlow in Signal Hill
    Name:  hole'mole'.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  66.1 KB

At 5101 PCH and Clark in Long Beach
    Name:  holemole 5101 PCH at Clark.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  57.2 KB
    Yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Address needed, address needed... (OR GPS coordinates will suffice)

THe peach and strawberry dealios look KILLER!!!
    915E Rt 66,, Glendora,, north side of the street, can't miss it. As I mentioned,, the strawberry season just ended, peach just started. They have a different source for peaches than the recalled ones.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    915E Rt 66,, Glendora,, north side of the street, can't miss it. As I mentioned,, the strawberry season just ended, peach just started. They have a different source for peaches than the recalled ones.
    Outstanding, ty Obnoxious!!!

This is Allison, owner of Suns Doughnuts on Beach Blvd in Westminister (just off the 405). She is the former owner of Allisons on Carson and Orange in B.N.

Name:  IMG_3787.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  87.6 KB

I now endorse this place as well! First time here but def won't be the last!

This is the photo that needs a caption. lol
    Name:  bruce.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  105.4 KB
    Last edited by Sharp shooter; 08-15-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    This is the photo that needs a caption. lol
    Name:  bruce.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  105.4 KB
    LMAO............. How about "Me love this Maple Bar Long Time"

Jerry, your 222222222222 much........ TY for the laugh...