Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

I endorse this place...

Owner: Allison (former owner of Allisons Doughnuts on Carson and Orange in Bixby)

New location is at McFaden and Beach Blvd in Westminister, Suns Doughnuts...

Allison is one of my favorite peeps...

Name:  suns doughnuts2.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  56.7 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-24-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I Love Doughnuts!!! Apple Fritters, old fashion and Jelly filled are def my weakness.

FYI on Lakewood and South (the the South West corner behind Jack in the box) has the best apple fritters.
    If you are there around 630-7am they are nice and warm fresh out of the oven.
    Def give it a shot.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I will take that under advisement sir...

I would also suggest trying Allison’s original location at Orange & Carson

Additionally I would like to recommend John and Stella's DOUGHNUT CITY Doughnuts on PCH next to 711, SUPER people... and they sell out early, especially when I’m in town...

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  72.1 KB

Name:  2_2.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  67.3 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-25-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

How are their holes?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we are on the subject and all.
    If you have never tried this place, try and hit it before you leave. It is a little far in Glendora but they are HANDS DOWN, the BEST doughnuts EVER!!!

The Donut Man in Glendora

http://www.thedonutmanca.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-donut-man-glendora

Donuts=Fat pills. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Donuts=Fat pills. Lol
    True...But in when I lived in Pedro, I used to love the Grannies on western and Summerland.
    Guess they remodeled that whole shopping center so I am not even sure if it is still there.

I endorse this place...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    True...But in when I lived in Pedro, I used to love the Grannies on western and Summerland.
    Guess they remodeled that whole shopping center so I am not even sure if it is still there.
    Grannies is still there. Same people running it I believe. Used to be our post party stop hangout. We'd go in there just to bug Lucky when he was making donuts. He'd always have some fresh ones made up ready for us when we'd come in.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Grannies is still there. Same people running it I believe. Used to be our post party stop hangout. We'd go in there just to bug Lucky when he was making donuts. He'd always have some fresh ones made up ready for us when we'd come in.
    Good Times!

Grannies and the place on Gaffey on like 15th or 16th, next to the cleaners use to be another one I remember. It used to have a drive through so you can be even more fat driving through instead of walking in lol

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Good Times!

Grannies and the place on Gaffey on like 15th or 16th, next to the cleaners use to be another one I remember. It used to have a drive through so you can be even more fat driving through instead of walking in lol
    Not sure if that ones still there. I don't venture to that part of the ghetto very often. Lol