Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I now endorse this place as well! First time here but def won't be the last!

BAM!!!!!!! Dude, you went BIG!!!

Were the peppers from the salsa bar HOT or mild??? You never know with those bastads, sometimes they burn me up and other times they are right on the money...

Three Encinada Fish Tacos (lower left), mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I need that NOW!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    BAM!!!!!!! Dude, you went BIG!!!

Were the peppers from the salsa bar HOT or mild??? You never know with those bastads, sometimes they burn me up and other times they are right on the money...

Three Encinada Fish Tacos (lower left), mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I need that NOW!!!
    It was me and another guy. Yep 3 Encinada fish tacos 1 Rosarito with carne (on the tight) and a potato taco in the middle. Needless to say I was stuffed lol.

The peppers did have some kick to them. Weird how one may be hot and another may be mild.

I Love Doughnuts!!! Apple Fritters, old fashion and Jelly filled are def my weakness.

FYI on Lakewood and South (the the South West corner behind Jack in the box) has the best apple fritters.
    If you are there around 630-7am they are nice and warm fresh out of the oven.
    Def give it a shot.
    X2::

Since we are on the subject and all.
    If you have never tried this place, try and hit it before you leave. It is a little far in Glendora but they are HANDS DOWN, the BEST doughnuts EVER!!!

The Donut Man in Glendora

http://www.thedonutmanca.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-donut-man-glendora
    Just don't go there at night I got grossed out with the people working there and left

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    915E Rt 66,, Glendora,, north side of the street, can't miss it. As I mentioned,, the strawberry season just ended, peach just started. They have a different source for peaches than the recalled ones.
    Mmmmm tiger tails! I don't know how the people at King's Gym can pass up donuts when they leave.

Best carniceria (sp???) in my area. 4th and baker in Ontario.

All you can eat sushi in Rancho! Not cheap buffet sushi but actual quality sushi. Across from Victoria Gardens in the Sears parking lot.
    $25 per person....
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418565850.697699.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  53.9 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I endorse this place, it's pretty good cracker crust/thin crust pizza... Carson & Paramount in Lakewood... Live bluegrass and blues on the weekends...

Lots of imported beverages bottles/cans/on tap... Kind of a dive but good pizza and interesting atmosphere

Name:  pizza cali.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  pizza cali 2.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  78.8 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yum makes me hungry

\\\\
    All you can eat sushi in Rancho! Not cheap buffet sushi but actual quality sushi. Across from Victoria Gardens in the Sears parking lot.
    $25 per person....
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418565850.697699.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  53.9 KB
    Hmmmmmmmmm might need to go to lunch then. Was lookin for Sushi on Friday.